Our final drive....

Bronc24

Instead of the silly avatar, please exlpain the difference between the two wins with EJ at the helm vs today with Orton. Orton threw a pick six to put the Bills in a deep hole to begin with and Sammy really bailed him out on the last drive with two terribly inaccurate throws. Orton is lucky that the Bills D played lights out and the Lions K was dreadful.

Real simple EJ can't hit the broad side of a barn and the WRs lost what little confidence they had in him.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not telling you anything because I don't know and neither do you.

hahahaaa...yeah but you told me EJ was better than Fitz before he went out and outplayed hm last weekend. You should change your handle to St. Jude (patron saint of lost causes)

Instead of the silly avatar, please exlpain the difference between the two wins with EJ at the helm vs today with Orton. Orton threw a pick six to put the Bills in a deep hole to begin with and Sammy really bailed him out on the last drive with two terribly inaccurate throws. Orton is lucky that the Bills D played lights out and the Lions K was dreadful.

Body language. All day. I didn't see a receiver get frustrated like they did repeatedly with EJ. If you don't think that's a huge difference, you'd best stick to farming.

hahahaaa...yeah but you told me EJ was better than Fitz before he went out and outplayed hm last weekend. You should change your handle to St. Jude (patron saint of lost causes)

Ummmm, Fitz did nothing special in the game last week. EJ gifted it to the Texans and JJ Watt abused our OL. Fitz sucks as a starting QB and always has.

Ummmm, Fitz did nothing special in the game last week. EJ gifted it to the Texans and JJ Watt abused our OL. Fitz sucks as a starting QB and always has.

i know! and he's still better than Manuel....like most QBs in the league are...that's the point!

Body language. All day. I didn't see a receiver get frustrated like they did repeatedly with EJ. If you don't think that's a huge difference, you'd best stick to farming.

Thanks for the advice. :lol:

you are a rock head, stats don't mean jack, ej will never be good because of his accuracy issues get over it.

Was Orton very accurate today?

you are a rock head, stats don't mean jack, ej will never be good because of his accuracy issues get over it.

Okay thanks Mr. Skelton, Landry Jones, Tebow, and every other bum QB alive. Rockhead... :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Still didn't mention anything about the 150 rush YPG EJ was working with vs the 49 that Orton had today. Btw, Rodgers and Eli struggled mighty vs the Lions D. But hey, who likes facts?

Two big runs by Fred and Boobie in the Bears game was about it. The run was pretty much stuffed against the Dolphins. Those are the facts.

Thanks for the advice. :lol:

Was Orton very accurate today?

yes, obviously he was a little rusty but got it going after a couple of series.

It is clear ej's ball placement is very wild and has been since he has been here, some games better than others but overall not good and from what most football people say accuracy doesn't improve so EJs chances are slim. I don't get YOUR infatuation with ej.

Two big runs by Fred and Boobie in the Bears game was about it. The run was pretty much stuffed against the Dolphins. Those are the facts.

Does Fred's big run in OT count as a GW drive for EJ? I'm asking in terms of stats, I know it doesn't really count.

That's just it. We won. First 300 yd passer under Marrone. First win after being down 10 under Marrone. He doesn't need any excuses. The guy riding the pine does.

Look, I'm happy as hell the Bills won. But do not act as if Orton had a great game because he did not. Hackett didn't help him much in the 1st half. People act as if EJ stunk in the 1st two games when he didn't. Now his last two games...... :sick:

Does Fred's big run in OT count as a GW drive for EJ? I'm asking in terms of stats, I know it doesn't really count.

EJ hit several key throws in the 1st two weeks in Bills wins and the Bills primarily moved the Ball in the air. Did you actually watch those games or are you too suffering from selective amnesia?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Okay thanks Mr. Skelton, Landry Jones, Tebow, and every other bum QB alive. Rockhead... :lol:

Luck, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Bortles MANziel soon to be Cook and Hackenberg and maybe Worley from Tennessee

and I disowned Landry before his season ended

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Luck, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Bortles MANziel soon to be Cook and Hackenberg and maybe Worley from Tennessee

Manziel will be another of your boy crush washouts. Luck, WTH didn't know he would be special? Bortles has arrived now? Stop cursing these College QBs with your drool. :lol: