So I got a survey about the stadium improvements...

USMCBillsFan

Took the time to fill it out. The biggest complaint I had, after not going to any preseason games, was the scoreboard. It was talked about on here but I bashed it pretty good in the survey. If I had to watch those people "wash a window" one more time I was going to lose it. Don't know why they don't use more of it for replays and game coverage. Dumb. Pay all that money for a huge screen and use only the same size for that stuff as the old one.

On a positive note, I liked the seat cushions...

Those people washing the window killed me. Oops, missed a spot, better get my towel.

The dark haired woman always missed it while making the second to last squidgy pass.

The guy missed it at the top, sits there and smiles. That uses the towel and shakes his head happily.

JaniKing!

I think the smaller scoreboard that rolls out fantasy stats is pathetic. It's nice that they have software to cycle through some out of town stats...but that's it? Switch it up a little. Show the stats for the game we're watching.

There's an overall lack of quality with the gameday production. It just feels cheap in many ways.

Took the time to fill it out. The biggest complaint I had, after not going to any preseason games, was the scoreboard. It was talked about on here but I bashed it pretty good in the survey. If I had to watch those people "wash a window" one more time I was going to lose it. Don't know why they don't use more of it for replays and game coverage. Dumb. Pay all that money for a huge screen and use only the same size for that stuff as the old one.

On a positive note, I liked the seat cushions...

Semper Fi brother I got sick of the window washing too what a joke. The gate was so slow took 40 min to get in. And the bathroom improvements lol....im still pissing on the same rust stains in the urinal as I was when I was 5 and im 43 now! They did manage to put in 4 normal sinks in our restroom bahaha lipstick on a pig!!!!! But hey im on the 50 and have awesome siteline views, but damn 130 million for what????

I think the smaller scoreboard that rolls out fantasy stats is pathetic. It's nice that they have software to cycle through some out of town stats...but that's it? Switch it up a little. Show the stats for the game we're watching.

There's an overall lack of quality with the gameday production. It just feels cheap in many ways.

I took the same survey and put a lot would be different had we lost. But, yeah. Show our own stats. I'd like to see in game high lights - footage of our own guys celebrating, being happy, psyching each other up to get us pumped.

Semper Fi brother I got sick of the window washing too what a joke. The gate was so slow took 40 min to get in. And the bathroom improvements lol....im still pissing on the same rust stains in the urinal as I was when I was 5 and im 43 now! They did manage to put in 4 normal sinks in our restroom bahaha lipstick on a pig!!!!! But hey im on the 50 and have awesome siteline views, but damn 130 million for what????

so negative, jeesh.