New to TBD...

buffalo2218

Hello all, I'm new to TBD. I'm from Tennessee (Titans suck) and have been a Bills fan since 89. Hell of a win today and this was a game I wished I could have seen. Hope our D keeps this nasty streak goin and hope even more Manuel progresses more than just a game manager.

Welcome to the board. It is a great place.

Welcome to the land of bithering idiots, football genius, and everything in between.

If you have any questions about the characters on this board, I'm the guy you want to ask. Wait no, ask Kelly that stuff. The only tip I'll give you is to never under any circumstances feed the Gremlins at night. Wait no, I mean don't badmouth Bill from NYC. Everyone seems to love the guy, so just go along with it. You'll see what I mean.

Oh and remember we changed our tag line from Ralph is Cheap, to Ralph is Dead, and now it's "Ralph was such a nice guy for setting up the sale of his team to someone who bid $300M more than the other bidder"

p.s. we're 2-0 and in first place in our division, where we plan on staying for the entire year. You picked a good time to join the board. Welcome.