Where to watch Bills game in Eugene, Oregon?

JPL7

To my knowledge there is no Bills Backer bar here in Eugene. I just moved here from Portland, where we had a great Bills Backer bar called the Cheerful Bullpen. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to watch the game here?? Thanks in advance. GO BILLS!!!

You have Buffalo Wild Wings. I didn't get Sunday ticket this year, so that's where I'll be on Sundays. I get there early enough to request which TV I want (the big one over the bar) and they even give me the sound.

If they don't cooperate, remind them that without the Buffalo Bills, they wouldn't have a damn restaurant.

You have Buffalo Wild Wings. I didn't get Sunday ticket this year, so that's where I'll be on Sundays. I get there early enough to request which TV I want (the big one over the bar) and they even give me the sound.

If they don't cooperate, remind them that without the Buffalo Bills, they wouldn't have a damn restaurant.

Money talks nobody walks! Pay off the bartender.

Eugene is quite a small town, but plenty of watering holes. You probably won't find a bills backer or other city's backer bar, unless maybe Seahawks. I lived in Portland too and was in Eugene many times to see a girl I was dating.

There was a bar near the university that might have enough TVs that might be showing the Bills. 6th Street Sports Bar I think is what it's called.