Did You Know ?

ganesh

Yesterday's win in Chicago was the first in that city for the Bills in their entire history. The more important one is that Chicago was the only NFL City where the Bills had yet to win an away game and they remove that from the record books yesterday.

Didn't the Bills win @ Wrigley before the Bears moved to Soldier? I think the Bears moved to Soldier in 1971 or '72? After the merger... I may be mistaken? Bears were always the NorthSide team, they have most of their wins in team history (for one place) @ Wrigley. Cardinals were the SouthSide team until they moved to St. Louis in 1960. Anyway, that stat about Wrigley and most wins will be changing in the coming years as more games are played @ Soldier... Glad we can slow it down by one game!!!!

Nope; According to the stats shown on TV, the Bills were 0-5 in Chicago prior to this game

Didn't the Bills win @ Wrigley before the Bears moved to Soldier? I think the Bears moved to Soldier in 1971 or '72? After the merger... I may be mistaken? Bears were always the NorthSide team, they have most of their wins in team history (for one place) @ Wrigley. Cardinals were the SouthSide team until they moved to St. Louis in 1960. Anyway, that stat about Wrigley and most wins will be changing in the coming years as more games are played @ Soldier... Glad we can slow it down by one game!!!!