Hackett Shocker!

PolishDave

I have been the biggest 'Hackett is in over his head' critic. He is learning, personally i do not think the NFL is a place to learn how to be an OC, you should be ready when you get the job. It is what it is. If it means Hackett progress' great!

As other have mentioned, execution was a bigger issue yesterday. EJ needs work on the read option. I am fine with players needing to learn! Also on that one screen play to Freddie in the first half if the Oline man makes the block on the corner that play is maybe a TD but definitely an explosive play for a big gain.

Here is to hoping that Hackett and everyone over at OBD enjoyed the win and builds on it for next Sunday against what looks like a tough Miami team!

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I think it's it's hard to judge an OC when the QB isn't consistent. The OC and QB have to grow together, and an OC has to have confidence in the QB.

EJM has improved, and suddenly the play calling gets better!

Or is it Hackett has improved and suddenly Manuel gets better? Personally, I think it's a combination of both men at vital positions in our organization learning, growing, and getting better together. We could very well be in for some important December games this year, tough ones too. Should be exciting at least.