Bills-Bears Weekend Final Update

FB is not letting me tag

Fully agree - great place to watch the game. Voice is hoarse this morning.

Wait - you were at Lincoln Station for the game yesterday ? I did not see you.

Haha, you came up to our table like four times, homey! We were right down front. I was with Suj and Bill.

I was also wearing hat and glasses. Incognito.

Haha, you came up to our table like four times, homey! We were right down front. I was with Suj and Bill.

I was also wearing hat and glasses. Incognito.

I did come and do remember talking to them but man - I did not see you !! Sorry about that.

So you gonna tell me how to tag myself in the fb pics ?

I did come and do remember talking to them but man - I did not see you !! Sorry about that.

So you gonna tell me how to tag myself in the fb pics ?

It was nice meeting you! How did you miss The Big Cat? I am not that tall, but I never realize how tall I am until I stand next to another tall gentleman!

Oh... Big Cat... Nice meeting you too! I put my email down on the list for tee-shirts... Those are so cool! Nice subtle take off of the Chicago City flag... Replacing the 5 six point red stars with five red standing bison... Pretty cool. It would be gr8 just to have the logo and not the words too! That way, people would have to look really close in determining if it is an actual Chicago flag or something different!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

It was nice meeting you! How did you miss The Big Cat? I am not that tall, but I never realize how tall I am until I stand next to another tall gentleman!

Oh... Big Cat... Nice meeting you too! I put my email down on the list for tee-shirts... Those are so cool! Nice subtle take off of the Chicago City flag... Replacing the 5 six point red stars with five red standing bison... Pretty cool. It would be gr8 just to have the logo and not the words too! That way, people would have to look really close in determining if it is an actual Chicago flag or something different!

Great meeting you too!

Yeah, the minimalist take would be sweet. But we're not that hip.

Also, actual standing buffalo logo had to be swapped out by the t-shirt printer. They can't reproduce trademarked stuff.

Great meeting you too!

Yeah, the minimalist take would be sweet. But we're not that hip.

Also, actual standing buffalo logo had to be swapped out by the t-shirt printer. They can't reproduce trademarked stuff.

I wondered how that TM stuff worked... Too funny about not being that hip. LoL... That was my first time @ Lincoln Station, gr8 place. Wings were good and they had thin crust Chicago Pizza! Nice time! Thanks for all your work!

I wondered how that TM stuff worked... Too funny about not being that hip. LoL... That was my first time @ Lincoln Station, gr8 place. Wings were good and they had thin crust Chicago Pizza! Nice time! Thanks for all your work!

Yeah, the pizza was a nice surprise.

Also, here's the thing with the lettering. Only Chicago Bills fans would know what the t-shirts are all about. Because regular Chicagoans might not recognize the standing Buffalo, and Buffalonians sure as hell aren't going to recognize the flag.

So, we (me, I 'designed' them) opted for effectiveness over sleekness.

Yeah, the pizza was a nice surprise.

Also, here's the thing with the lettering. Only Chicago Bills fans would know what the t-shirts are all about. Because regular Chicagoans might not recognize the standing Buffalo, and Buffalonians sure as hell aren't going to recognize the flag.

So, we (me, I 'designed' them) opted for effectiveness over sleekness.

Good take on it... I agree... Very effective! Nicely done. How soon before they are rolling off the presses? Totally put me down for a few!