In Chicago for the game:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure- getting CTA pass at orange line now.... I do know that it's hotter than 2 girls f%$&@ing

Where are you?

I'm in Buffalo but I lived in Chicago for 12 years. My roommate from college started Lincoln Station and he is from Cleveland. The Browns had moved from Cleveland so I said if I can get 50 people from Buffalo to show up opening day, will you make this a Bills Sabres bar. Sure enough, about 100 people were there that day and every game since. Then the Sabres went on their Cup run and the place was packed every other night for about 3 months. He always told me that the reason LS made it was because of the Buffalonians!

He has since sold the place but my fandom claim to fame will always be the reason Lincoln Station is the Buffalo bar it is today - - too funny

I'm in Buffalo but I lived in Chicago for 12 years. My roommate from college started Lincoln Station and he is from Cleveland. The Browns had moved from Cleveland so I said if I can get 50 people from Buffalo to show up opening day, will you make this a Bills Sabres bar. Sure enough, about 100 people were there that day and every game since. Then the Sabres went on their Cup run and the place was packed every other night for about 3 months. He always told me that the reason LS made it was because of the Buffalonians!

He has since sold the place but my fandom claim to fame will always be the reason Lincoln Station is the Buffalo bar it is today - - too funny

Awesome!!!

very OT, but i was going to suggest an hour or so at the Wild Hare in Wrigleyville, a place I spent many a night in when i lived in Chicago in the mid eighties. Great reggae bar with always live music.

Now i see they have run into some trouble after moving to Lincoln Park :cry:

anoter part of my youth....gone!

very OT, but i was going to suggest an hour or so at the Wild Hare in Wrigleyville, a place I spent many a night in when i lived in Chicago in the mid eighties. Great reggae bar with always live music.

Schubas always had great live music when I lived there...Great part of town there too...in Lakeview

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

Yeah Wild Hare in Wrigleyville shut down like two years ago. It attracted an...interesting...crowd.