Manuel's TD total vs Bears defense

1billsfan

Not sure I share the confidence here in the Bills winning. This is the team that constantly finds ways to lose, remember.

you can either live by this code, or you can believe that good things will happen. one road leads you to eternal heartbreak, the other road leads to you becoming "that guy". choice is yours.

I'm going with one..... To Tillman....

SHOW ME SOMETHING EJ.

I'm really expecting a bunch of three and outs. Defense will play well for first 5 or 6 series, than Peter out. Game stays close for two to three quarters.

i am really, honestly thinking that there should not be many 3 and outs for the bills. i really, truly believe that they will be looking to get this train on the tracks and run some clock and score some points. these are talented, prideful young men that want to make their mark on the nfl, and after being told that they are awful after a bunch of preseason games, they should be ready to stomp a mudhole in someone;s backside!

i am really, honestly thinking that there should not be many 3 and outs for the bills. i really, truly believe that they will be looking to get this train on the tracks and run some clock and score some points. these are talented, prideful young men that want to make their mark on the nfl, and after being told that they are awful after a bunch of preseason games, they should be ready to stomp a mudhole in someone;s backside!

I hope and wish. Just not expecting. If we can't beat pressure, over the top of it, it won't stop. I expect more teams will do what Pitt did. Force us into long passing downs by pressuring the short field and flats on first and second down, and covering the RBs dump offs on 3rd. Edited by JaxBills

My expectation is that the Bills will win. A loss is failure for Whaley/Marrone and all of the players. I will not be looking for "bright spots" or "moral victories" within a loss. If the Bills win, I will be happy with EJ's performance even if he is 0 for 20 with 5 ints.

Very binary for me Win=happy with all the Bills Loss=annoyed with all of the Bills.