Talent Evaluation...The real problem all these years...

turbobike

The real problem died a few months ago... Go ahead and say I am an ass but the problem started at the top.

You know what they say, the first step in getting better is recognizing you have a problem...So, instead of asking other people to do it,you need to say it yourself. It really isn't that hard...four simple words: "I am an ass."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want your opinions to be respected around here, the least you can do is be up to date. Yes , scouting sucked under Modrak. But when Brandon became GM, about the first thing he did was bring in Buddy Nix with the mandate to overhaul and enlarge the scouting staff, both collegiate and professional. If you use that hire as your starting point, I don't see how you can come to any other conclusion than that the Bills are vastly improved in those areas. Perfect? Of course not; no team is. But just look at this year's roster and it's packed with Bills draftees, UDFA signings and excellently chosen FAs.

Thre are worrisome areas with this team but the scouting department isn't one of them.