Is Tony Soprano dead? Finally we have the answer

The Poojer

I always thought the ending was brilliant. The show was too smart to provide a typical, cookie-cutter resolution. I think that's respect for your audience.

Agreed. Chase hates the neatly tied-up ending that we've been conditioned to crave.

If you read the piece, it's pretty clear that Chase's answer doesn't mean Tony didn't get his head blown off by the Members Only jacket guy. In fact, his answer doesn't have anything to do with what may or may not have happened in the coffee shop.

yet .......

who's going to fill those shoes in a sequel

RIP James

I always hoped for a movie but, obviously, we're beyond that now. Just curious, fellow Sopranos freaks, what direction do you think it would have taken? Chris and Bobby dead. Carlo going on the stand in the future. Only Pauly left. He's no council to replace Sil, that's for sure. NY beaten. Would have made an interesting movie. RIP James

I always hoped for a movie but, obviously, we're beyond that now. Just curious, fellow Sopranos freaks, what direction do you think it would have taken? Chris and Bobby dead. Carlo going on the stand in the future. Only Pauly left. He's no council to replace Sil, that's for sure. NY beaten. Would have made an interesting movie. RIP James

They got Phil, but NY was far from beaten. Butch would have assumed control and annexed New Jersey.

They got Phil, but NY was far from beaten. Butch would have assumed control and annexed New Jersey.

I doubt that w/ Coco still at the dentist lol. Seriously, I doubt the Bennie or Casodo or god forbid little Paulie would have the brains to step up. I did like Butch. I loved how he was incredulous when Phil stated " There's no scraps in my scrapbook". LOL