Kyle Turley on Hot Seat

Pete

He is a funny bastard! When asked where Mike Martz ranked as a coach Turley replied "is there an expansion team next year? I will say 33rd" :) He said some other witty stuff and was very intelligent and candid. Turley would be a great addition to the Bills if he is a cap casualty. The dude is a warrior who could play on my team any day

While he is a fan favorite, he is also a bigger cancer for a team than Randy Moss. He was ran out of New Orleans because he is a "me" first player and was running his mouth about the organization and teammates all over the radio, while he was still on the team. He also tried to choke his coach in St. Louis. Turley is better off working for Vince McMahon.

Turley is a bit of a punk. I remember when New Orleans opened up the season for us at the Ralph in 01 maybe, i had some tickets right behind the saints bench, a few rows up, and a bunch of us were heckling turley like crazy... telling him he couldn't read, and he was stupid etc etc, he got so pissed off at us he gave us the finger and threw his helmet, turned and started cursing at us...Good times good times

He is a funny bastard!  When asked where Mike Martz ranked as a coach Turley replied "is there an expansion team next year?  I will say 33rd" :blink:  He said some other witty stuff and was very intelligent and candid.  Turley would be a great addition to the Bills if he is a cap casualty.  The dude is a warrior who could play on my team any day

219838[/snapback]

Wow, that's scary. :doh:

Wait is this just sarcasm? :doh:

If he's released, he can come to B-LO if he signs a cap friendly deal. He's the attitude we need on OL

220058[/snapback]

I agree....if hes good who cares how he acts off the field aslong as hes produceing on the field...Id rather have a team of a$$holes that win than a team of "NICEGUYS" that win the easy ones but lose when it counts the most

if hes good who cares how he acts off the field aslong as hes produceing on the field...Id rather have a team of a$$holes that win than a team of "NICEGUYS" that win the easy ones but lose when it counts the most 

Keep waiting buddy. That won't happen in ralph's lifetime.