Time to sign Richie Incognito

freester

He's so good no one wants him

Indeed.

And when he left the Bills I don't recall anyone shedding any tears. My recollection of his time here was that of mediocrity and stupid penalties. A lineman should be incognito. Richie isn't.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that's one vote that, yes, he is a better football player at his position than we have now. Who fuggin cares that he beat up a ferrari? Better than beating up a woman.

I like crazy football players!

I like "crazy good" players like Kiko

However, I don't like crazy who can't control their mental issues on and off the field. incognito has a storied history of being disruptive with every team he has been with. He was already on the Bills roster and they knowingly cut him before he could stir up trouble. The only reason the Dolphins signed him was because he sought counseling after being cut by the Bills. Something he deemed a low point in his life.

Huge difference between a player who plays with a controlled mean streak, and contains himself from doing stupid things like causing penalties. Then being fined by the league for verbal abuse to refs, being benched by the HC for sideline confrontations. Constant harassment to other players. From 2006 to 2009, Incognito drew 38 penalties, including seven unnecessary roughness calls, more than any other player during that span.

The Rams cut him because they deemed they no longer wanted to deal with his mental issues

The Bills cut him because they didn't want to deal with him either.

The Dolphins gave him a chance and he returned the favor by disrupting their entire 2013 season with his continued harassment of another player! This player caused another player to leave the team, and then the team suspended Incognito indefinitely. so the Dolphins lost their starting LT & OG because of him.. constant racial slurs, really?

Would you seriously want the Bills to sign player that would create the kind of turmoil / baggage that comes along with Incognito?

Let's not overreact and pick up a certifiable head case to fix the O-line woes..still have a month to get our sh....together and perhaps pick up a veteran off the waiver wire..wow, let's go pick up an entire O line..that would be Ritchie and all his baggage that would arrive in Buffalo...wow

I like "crazy good" players like Kiko

However, I don't like crazy who can't control their mental issues on and off the field. incognito has a storied history of being disruptive with every team he has been with. He was already on the Bills roster and they knowingly cut him before he could stir up trouble. The only reason the Dolphins signed him was because he sought counseling after being cut by the Bills. Something he deemed a low point in his life.

Huge difference between a player who plays with a controlled mean streak, and contains himself from doing stupid things like causing penalties. Then being fined by the league for verbal abuse to refs, being benched by the HC for sideline confrontations. Constant harassment to other players. From 2006 to 2009, Incognito drew 38 penalties, including seven unnecessary roughness calls, more than any other player during that span.

The Rams cut him because they deemed they no longer wanted to deal with his mental issues

The Bills cut him because they didn't want to deal with him either.

The Dolphins gave him a chance and he returned the favor by disrupting their entire 2013 season with his continued harassment of another player! This player caused another player to leave the team, and then the team suspended Incognito indefinitely. so the Dolphins lost their starting LT & OG because of him.. constant racial slurs, really?

Would you seriously want the Bills to sign player that would create the kind of turmoil / baggage that comes along with Incognito?

No. You are right. And was drunk posting last night. Sorry everyone.

Youve come back from the deep end?

Well the deeper part of the deep end : )

Hell NO Incognito . he sucks .

ChrisWilliams was brought on partly to mentor the kids till someone gets good enough . yes i know how much he cost and he will servicable or better . He is an intelligent player with alot of experience.

I was pretty P O ed when they let Joe D go .

Do the Bills have any money left towards an upgrade ?

No. You are right. And was drunk posting last night. Sorry everyone.

Forgiven , of course.