Bills Stadium Related - Would you go to MLS games here?

Long story very short; i have had the itch for MLS soccer since the Seattle Sounders debuted a few years ago. I thought our fans could bring similar excitement.

That being said, when we get a new stadium (hopefully downtown, retractable roof), would you guys support an MLS team should we get one?

Mind you there is nothing that I know of on the drawing board. However, and also hoping that a field fits the downtown stadium, would some of you Bills fans feel the civic pride and support of a new stadium downtown and go to a few Buffalo Stallions games (yeah, Stallions, yeah, why not?)?

Tickets can range from $10 - $26 per game and there are 18 home games, I believe.

Additionally, I am posting this here because it is potentially Bills Stadium related and I wanted input from Bills fans.

However, I defer to the Mods.

I would go, but I believe MLS prefers soccer dedicated stadiums now

Which I didn't know, which stinks because that is obviously not going to happen. I just can't imagine someone springing for a 20,000 to 35,000 seat soccer only stadium.

Well, I thought I heard UB might be building one. Don't know whether a pro team would be allowed to play there.

I live in Virginia now, but I'd love an MLS team in Buffalo. DC United draws excellent numbers but the vastness of RFK Stadium makes it look like a small crowd.

If if the League allowed for a multi sport stadium to be used, what's wrong with Coca Cola Field? Having said that, I'm not sure an MLS team in Buffalo will pull 20,000+ at the necessary price point.