Going to my first Bills game this year

So Im going to go to my first Bills game this year. Got my tickets and we are seeing Bills Jets in November. Row 15 in section 121. Going with some Bills fans and some Jets fans( couple of clueless brothers) and a Giants fan that loves to go to Bills games with his Gmen stuff on because the games are afforable. Want to turn my old #51 Poz jersey into a Fansince88 Jersey. Does anyone know of a place online I could get that nametag made? Thought that would be cool!

Edited by fansince88

So Im going to go to my first Bills game this year. Got my tickets and we are seeing Bills Jets in November. Row 15 in section 121. Going with some Bills fans and some Jets fans( couple of clueless brothers) and a Giants fan that loves to go to Bills games with his Gmen stuff on because the games are afforable. Want to turn my old #51 Poz jersey into a Fansince88 Jersey. Does anyone know of a place online I could get that nametag made? Thought that would be cool!

You'll have a blast '88!

Definitely will have a blast. Just an awesome experience; especially for a first timer. Enjoy...and I hope you are talking about a BIG win on your ride home !!

Thanks. Hope I have the Jets fans in the car with me while I talk Big game!