2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Clemson fans say Dabo won’t let commits take visits elsewhere so he had to de-commit in other to take visits. Interesting timing in that no one is visiting anywhere until at least July. Clemson WAS the only school on Ohio state’s hemisphere on 2021 class ... they have now dropped to 4th and Florida is 2, but over 1000 points behind us on Rivals

I saw on Twitter today that it’s been years since anyone decommitted from Clemson. I’d love to see some karma come around for Dabo after negative recruiting against Urban. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I saw on Twitter today that it’s been years since anyone decommitted from Clemson. I’d love to see some karma come around for Dabo after negative recruiting against Urban. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ab26a213c8d9594dc04

Jaelin Gill is in the portal. I figured that would happen once Day phased out Urban’s H-back role 

Posted (edited)

Finally a Buckeye in Buffalo again (even though he transferred he still counts) 💪

Edited by YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Finally a Buckeye in Buffalo again (even though he transferred he still counts) 💪

Good for Antonio! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

What’s with all the steak emojis?

... and several others. 

Eleven Warriors had a whole article today trying to figure it out but no dice. Speculation that there is a recruit coming from Texas or some “beef” up front. It’s hilarious. 2021 class has something up their sleeve. 

He mentioned using the point system as to who would be able to attend. Number of years as STH, amount of donations etc. Not sure where students will factor in. 

They catered to corporations and boosters over students and fans when they first built the Schott, and it was a huge bust.  Terrible environment before they made changes. It’ll be interesting to see what they do here. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

They catered to corporations and boosters over students and fans when they first built the Schott, and it was a huge bust.  Terrible environment before they made changes. It’ll be interesting to see what they do here. 

CFB is a business and I get that. But I feel like a certain % have to go to students. Then you have the parents of the athletes, etc. Whatever happens, I hope Buck-I- Guy is excluded 🙄

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

CFB is a business and I get that. But I feel like a certain % have to go to students. Then you have the parents of the athletes, etc. Whatever happens, I hope Buck-I- Guy is excluded 🙄

Ugh! Maybe the "super fans" can be excluded on the basis that Buck-I-Guy, Big Nut, and their friends are physically unable to sit at an appropriate social distance from each other?

Neutron Man (RIP), on the other hand, could have had his whole section as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like (+1) 1