I can't wait for the JP excuses to begin!!

kota

I just hope he becomes a lights out QB quickly because if he doesn't this board will be filled with "I hate JP" threads with the typical excuses.  Basically the same sort of sh-- threads that have occured with DB this past year. 

218285[/snapback]

No doubt...all those rediculous threads about the Need to improve at QB...What in the world were they thinking with that sh-- about DB... :D

Look, if Losman plays like crap he'll take his fair share of abuse around here...But if he only plays as good as DB next year, and cuts down just a bit on the big mistakes, I think that will be a great 1st year as a Starter...

Don't discount the intellegence of this Board overall...The smart Football minds around here understand JP has his work cut out for him...But it's time to move on regardless, and yes, Bledsoe deserved a great deal of the criticism he recieved on this Board...Not all of those threads were sh-- threads, that's for certain... :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt...all those rediculous threads about the Need to improve at QB...What in the world were they thinking with that sh-- about DB... :D

Look, if Losman plays like crap he'll take his fair share of abuse around here...But if he only plays as good as DB next year, and cuts down just a bit on the big mistakes, I think that will be a great 1st year as a Starter...

Don't discount the intellegence of this Board overall...The smart Football minds around here understand JP has his work cut out for him...But it's time to move on regardless, and yes, Bledsoe deserved a great deal of the criticism he recieved on this Board...Not all of those threads were sh-- threads, that's for certain... :)

218973[/snapback]

Dead on. Losman IS unproven but a change was needed. If he doesn't work out, get someone else but Bledsoe WASN'T getting the job done ! Bledsoe was a PROVEN FAILURE in games against good defensive teams. Making rookie mistakes in his 12th season. WTF is his excuse ? Unable to read a defense, throwing behind receivers, bouncing passes into the turf, no pocket presence whatsover,zero touch, game killing turnovers,a complete lack of poise.. We won many games IN SPITE OF HIM. The guy had 1 pass left in his game... the 30-40 yard rope down the sidelines. The Defense and ST's accounted for 10 TD's and Donahoe,Mularkey and Co. know that isn't likely to happen again. Plus we'll never get a 6 game scheduling break against bad teams, like we did in 2004. That was a rare gift. The QB has to be the difference in tight games and make some plays. We need to close the gap on the Pats,Steelers, Eagles...the top teams in the NFL.

Career Stats don't mask the present ineptitude of a bumbling fool under center. DB hit the wall and that's why the Pats dumped him. He got his 3 year 2nd chance with the Bills. Had a good 1st half of 2002 and has been in a sharp decline ever since. Passing the blame doesn't work anymore. Plus I'm not blinded by the " Good guy off the field " status. He's a model citizen who plays like sh-- most Sundays. Time to move on.