Really good article on CJ published on bb.com

Sorry I didn't link it, and I didn't see this posted anywhere, so merge if necessary...

The beginning of the article was a little dry, stating the obvious of how important it is to stay healthy and how much CJ's high ankle sprain effected his type of game.

I particularly liked the chunk down towards the end where Hackett references how CJ was used in 2012, lined up everywhere so he could get the ball in space and make things happen. Sounds to me that they intend on doing that a lot this year, and that it didn't happen so much last year bc they didn't have the depth behind him and FJ to do so.... (They didn't in 2012 either, but they ran them anyway)

I hope this isn't just gum flapping and that they do use him as described...

Hope you guys enjoy the read!

I've heard a couple fantasy experts interviewed on the radio lately as we start to get closer to the season. Both seemed to think CJ will be undervalued this year (after being overvalued last year) and that he was a very safe fantasy pick and they called him one of the top 5 playmakers in fantasy regardless of whether FJ or BB gets the ball too. They didn't project him top 10 like last year but they said if he is in the 2nd rd you would be crazy not to take him there.

I've heard a couple fantasy experts interviewed on the radio lately as we start to get closer to the season. Both seemed to think CJ will be undervalued this year (after being overvalued last year) and that he was a very safe fantasy pick and they called him one of the top 5 playmakers in fantasy regardless of whether FJ or BB gets the ball too. They didn't project him top 10 like last year but they said if he is in the 2nd rd you would be crazy not to take him there.

I'm hoping that he slides to the 3rd or 4th... I would love to have him as an RB2... Less pain felt for the whole season if 2014 is 2013 v2.0

Speaking of fantasy... Who runs the tbd fantasy league

I'm hoping that he slides to the 3rd or 4th... I would love to have him as an RB2... Less pain felt for the whole season if 2014 is 2013 v2.0

Speaking of fantasy... Who runs the tbd fantasy league

I think he will slide to the 3rd or 4th, most people will be too worried about his 2013 production. I don't know who runs the league on TBD but there is a Fantasy Football Forum here that I have posted on.

So many people took CJ over Jamaal last year. So many people will be so scared to take him. I bet he's there in the 3rd.

So many people took CJ over Jamaal last year. So many people will be so scared to take him. I bet he's there in the 3rd.

He was my first rd pick last year ugh. I'm more inclined not to take him this year simply because of the crowded backfield. On top of that he'll lose reps in the red zone with Fred and Dixon. Fred on the other hand has a nose for the end zone when the Bills get close and will most likely put up more points because of that.

He was my first rd pick last year ugh. I'm more inclined not to take him this year simply because of the crowded backfield. On top of that he'll lose reps in the red zone with Fred and Dixon. Fred on the other hand has a nose for the end zone when the Bills get close and will most likely put up more points because of that.

The fantasy guy said the same... that he will not get the goal line carries. But he expects high yardage.

I see them getting more passing targets to him this year, and the one league in particular that I am wanting him as rb2 is a PPR league... Standard yardage and TD league I would rank him just below FredEx... The presence of Dixon concerns me as far as fantasy value goes.. I really like his power/shiftiness combination!