Would you cut London Fletcher for

JP-era

How much trouble are you in when sh-- is giving you STFU advice?  The next sign the world is going to end is Ice telling someone to mellow out.  Whoa.

218547[/snapback]

Is this a sign that your are not in fact out for some slam fest today? In a way you backed off from your normal, one-line-slam post. What gives?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spelled like it sounds.  ASS-I-NINE.  Or, we could TBDize it to "JP-era".

218564[/snapback]

Hey I got one for ya, Alaskan Darin = RJ, or Alaskan Darin = as_clown, or Alaskan Darin = ICE.

Ya know, at least ICE posts football related topics, it must be your AOL account is down.

Well I cant blame you, it is pretty depressive in Alaska after all.

Hey I got one for ya, Alaskan Darin = RJ, or Alaskan Darin = as_clown, or Alaskan Darin = ICE.

Ya know, at least ICE posts football related topics, it must be your AOL account is down.

218572[/snapback]

I assume you meant to type depressing, which is what your posts are starting to become. At first I was just annoyed at some of the dribble you've been posting, now I am actually considering using the ignore button for the 1st time. It seems to me that you are constantly looking to attack anyone’s character with whom you disagree, get a life.

I assume you meant to type depressing, which is what your posts are starting to become. At first I was just annoyed at some of the dribble you've been posting, now I am actually considering using the ignore button for the 1st time. It seems to me that you are constantly looking to attack anyone’s character with whom you disagree, get a life.

218584[/snapback]

Seriously? Have your read the trash that has been posted to my football related posts and comments? Its been slam after slam. It must be that school let out or that the garbage men just got off duty.

I didnt start all this smack talking man.

Seriously? Have your read the trash that has been posted to my football related posts and comments? Its been slam after slam. It must be that school let out or that the garbage men just got off duty.

I didnt start all this smack talking man.

218588[/snapback]

Nah, you're completely innocent. Now start another thread about the quarterback position reiterating the same crap you've been spewing for the 4 months you've been here. You're like a scratched Karen Carpenter record at a vegan bar.

Nah, you're completely innocent.  Now start another thread about the quarterback position reiterating the same crap you've been spewing for the 4 months you've been here.  You're like a scratched Karen Carpenter record at a vegan bar.

218590[/snapback]

4 Months? Try 3 years, just delete "Joey Harrington" and insert name of any first round QB that comes to mind. Funny how that "insert QB" name in 2002 was Drew Bledsoe.

Not a good analogy, btw. At least in a vegan bar, there's food. Maybe a Karen Carpenter record in a vomitorium.

4 Months?  Try 3 years, just delete "Joey Harrington" and insert name of any first round QB that comes to mind.  Funny how that "insert QB" name in 2002 was Drew Bledsoe.

Not a good analogy, btw.  At least in a vegan bar, there's food.  Maybe a Karen Carpenter record in a vomitorium.

218595[/snapback]

I didn't realize that was the same tard (there are so many it's getting tough to keep track). I guess the TBD rule for crusading doesn't apply if you change your name often enough. :P

I actually struggled with that analogy and more or less left it unfinished. Maybe the rest of my brethren can add to it. I wanted to go with something like "amongst a litany of..." but I couldn't do his stupidity proper justice.

218572[/snapback]

You're not very good at this "witty retort" thingy, are you?