OT Need referal for BBills.com?

I have been a member here for several years and a lurker for years before that. Like most of us, I am excited about the upcoming season. I have been a lurker at BBills.com for about a year and wanted to comment on a frustrated post and decided to register. Apparently you need to be "refered" to join, anyone willing to refer me? I'm a nice guy that doesn't spit when I talk.

Sure I live near Sarasota Fl now, but was born in MFilmore lived in the Black Rock section before moving out to Holland. Like most, left because of my job.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

To Whom it may Concern: SRQBills Fan is a nice guy, a bit of a lurker and resides in Sarasota Fl. He was born at Millard Fillmore Hospital (as opposed to Sloppy Joe's in Cheektavegas). I believe he would be a fine addition to your board. Thank you. BBF. (Feel free to use this as a letter of recommendation)

What the heck, a referral? You gotta be kidding me?

I am not sure I can give you a referral seeing that I was born @ Sister's Hospital... Seeing how those private Catholic hospitals are so much better. ;-P ;-P And Fergy... Ha! That's funny about "Sloppy Joe's." I think only time we went there was to get stitches (one time I got two sets in two weeks, got one set taken out and the next day, back in there getting stitched up again!). The only place I ever lived in WNY was South Cheektowaga (W.Seneca Schools) and I was still born @ Sister's!

Speaking of BFLO hospitals... My grandfather was an amputee (diabetes) and he absolutely loved the old Emergency Hospital. Don't ask me why, he caught two staph infections there. :-O He used to sit in his room w/his cane and kill rooster roaches in the corner. When they tore it down he wasn't happy! LoL They don't make 'em quite like that anymore. Then again, he died @ 68. :-(

I digress... A referral? LoL... Glad this place doesn't do that... :-)