Coor's Light wouldya?

Beerball

Dude... You are even my same body size when I was in my early 30's! You better stay working out... The 40's hit you like a ton of sh*t!

;-P ;-P

And I never poo pooed as much as you! I take constructive criticsm... ;-P

Maybe. But, you never looked this good. Don't lie.

uiwAtRj.jpg

Talk about being Scared Straight!

Fortunately, Beerball foretold of a fearful fate in which, frankly, I'd find myself a fool.

of course. That beautiful girl has balls. Courage is when you are scared, and jump any way. There is no courage without fear

I love all women with balls. Edited by jboyst62

You realize that with the poo pooing you do in every thread you are your generation's EII? Is that really what you want?

I am not afraid of ice, not afraid of mice... And to the lion is the zoo, I say: "Poo poo poo!"

Or... Something like that.

;-P

Maybe. But, you never looked this good. Don't lie.

uiwAtRj.jpg

Fortunately, Beerball foretold of a fearful fate in which, frankly, I'd find myself a fool.

I love all women with balls.

I said: "body size" not scary head transplant.

Not that there is anything wrong with you digging chicks who pee standing up, to each their own.

;-P

is she single?

LoL...

Oh... If you don't mind me asking... Serious now. Out of curiosity, what the heck you wearing in that photo & what were you doing? Is that like some kind of "Tyvek" coveralls thingy so your clothes don't get dirty? w/the hose, it looks like you were going to clean out a septic tank or something?

LoL...

Oh... If you don't mind me asking... Serious now. Out of curiosity, what the heck you wearing in that photo & what were you doing? Is that like some kind of "Tyvek" coveralls thingy so your clothes don't get dirty? w/the hose, it looks like you were going to clean out a septic tank or something?

it was a nightgown.

i'll leave the rest for imagination.

I jumped into a quarry that was so high you had to point your toes, cup your balls, and hold your nose or you were going to have a bad time. We estimated it at around 70 feet, so I imagine it was closer to 50.

I doubt I could handle it nowadays. Last summer I jumped off a 25' boat house and thought my head was going to implode. Not as young as I once was.

Edit: Oh yeah, both, but I prefer the brunette.

Edited by Rob's House

I jumped into a quarry that was so high you had to point your toes, cup your balls, and hold your nose or you were going to have a bad time. We estimated it at around 70 feet, so I imagine it was closer to 50.

I doubt I could handle it nowadays. Last summer I jumped off a 25' boat house and thought my head was going to implode. Not as young as I once was.

Edit: Oh yeah, both, but I prefer the brunette.

you must be confused. I was the only one in that picture, but thanks for the yes.