Marshawn Lynch skips Seahawks White House visit

Why aren't you answering my post #75 of this thread? This is a discussion board not a dart board. Your sniveling little comments belong at the kiddie table not here.

All of the above! Bush was a big liar. So is Obama. None of these guys run the country cuz its run by big business! Ill never forget that stupid a.ss look Bush had on his face at the kiddie school when he was informed of the on goings of 9/11. And as a leader, is it really that hard to say NUCLEAR and not NUKELAR?

Personally, I find hero worship and political posturing both to be rather boring, and wouldn't care to be a party to either.

But hey, if invitations from nominal superiors make you feel better about yourself, then good for you. Hope that Tom Petty autograph makes you feel validated.

And yes. I have autographs from players that I find made a difference in a sport or the entertainment world. As DC Tom saw. I originally wrote that I have Signed Jerseys of Lemieux, Gretzky and Brodeur. I also have Autographs from Ronaldo and Barichello. Finally I have a TOm Petty Signed Full Moon Fever album. ( not CD ) I plan on making a beautiful Pool room and have some of these put up. If you read what I wrote, you would have seen that I have respect for the White House and what is means in the world. Never did I say that I was feeling validated because I met people who are of high society. But hey, Internet tough guys love to put words and imply stuff that was never written.

TIme to move, Time to get going. What lies ahead I have know way of knowing.

Edited by PO'14

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the above! Bush was a big liar. So is Obama. None of these guys run the country cuz its run by big business! Ill never forget that stupid a.ss look Bush had on his face at the kiddie school when he was informed of the on goings of 9/11. And as a leader, is it really that hard to say NUCLEAR and not NUKELAR?

And yes. I have autographs from players that I find made a difference in a sport or the entertainment world. As DC Tom saw. I originally wrote that I have Signed Jerseys of Lemieux, Gretzky and Brodeur. I also have Autographs from Ronaldo and Barichello. Finally I have a TOm Petty Signed Full Moon Fever album. ( not CD ) I plan on making a beautiful Pool room and have some of these put up. If you read what I wrote, you would have seen that I have respect for the White House and what is means in the world. Never did I say that I was feeling validated because I met people who are of high society. But hey, Internet tough guys love to put words and imply stuff that was never written.

:lol: That's fukking priceless! I had no idea you were an autograph hound when I said that; it just fit. FWIW, although I don't share you celebrity idolization, at least it's a consistent theme for you and not just an opportunity to take a mouthful of Obama under the guise of monumental respect for an abstract concept. Actually, maybe that's exactly what it is.

BTW, "Internet tough guy" normally refers to someone talking a whole lot of **** from behind a computer that they'd be afraid to say in person. I doubt anyone here would be afraid to tell you to your face that they don't give a !@#$ about meeting Obama.

So, you still fail to engage and hide behind some assinine theory that because Bush mispronounced nuclear that he was a bad president. What are you, Canadian?

"High society?" Tom Petty?

That's not what "high society" means.

:lol: That's fukking priceless! I had no idea you were an autograph hound when I said that; it just fit. FWIW, although I don't share you celebrity idolization, at least it's a consistent theme for you and not just an opportunity to take a mouthful of Obama under the guise of monumental respect for an abstract concept. Actually, maybe that's exactly what it is.

BTW, "Internet tough guy" normally refers to someone talking a whole lot of **** from behind a computer that they'd be afraid to say in person. I doubt anyone here would be afraid to tell you to your face that they don't give a !@#$ about meeting Obama.

Whatever rocks your boat tough guy! I never knew having a Pool/Bar room with Sports and Entertainment Memorabilia was considered CELEBRITY IDOLIZATION! You should probably take down that Nicolas Cage picture since you don't idolize these guys ( oh the irony ). Finally, you are right, you are not an internet tough guy. Rather you are douchebag who cant handle someone else's opinion!

"High society?" Tom Petty?

That's not what "high society" means.

Lets get to the point, lets roll another joint!

So, you still fail to engage and hide behind some assinine theory that because Bush mispronounced nuclear that he was a bad president. What are you, Canadian?

I wrote all of the above. ( that usually means that I concur with all the options that you wrote down )

Edited by PO'14

Whatever rocks your boat tough guy! I never knew having a Pool/Bar room with Sports and Entertainment Memorabilia was considered CELEBRITY IDOLIZATION! You should probably take down that Nicolas Cage picture since you don't idolize these guys ( oh the irony ). Finally, you are right, you are not an internet tough guy. Rather you are douchebag who cant handle someone else's opinion!

Lets get to the point, lets roll another joint!

I wrote all of the above. ( that usually means that I concur with all the options that you wrote down )

So, you must hate Obama even more than Bush?

Id be willing to bet if any of you were invited to the White House by Obama, you would all be creaming your shorts and telling your family, friends and collegues about it. Your Facebook and Twitter accounts would be full of Selfies and White House comments. But hey, we are all tough guys on a Bills forum! Gotta luv it!

I've noted that, despite a litany of posts attacking other posters for expressing that they take no issue with individuals declining an invitation to the White House, you've made no case as to why you do take issue.

Care to try posting like an adult?

I've noted that, despite a litany of posts attacking other posters for expressing that they take no issue with individuals declining an invitation to the White House, you've made no case as to why you do take issue.

Care to try posting like an adult?

DId you read my previous posts?

It's obvious, you aren't here for discussion, but to play the part of the clown. As stated before, just go back to the kiddie table and shout your gibberish.

Im giving one line answers to your one line questions. Both IMO gibberish.

A sober one?

Ive been sober for 12 hours now.

Im giving one line answers to your one line questions. Both IMO gibberish.

Ive been sober for 12 hours now.

Could be! is a serious answer? This is what I've been trying to get you to address. It is my post #75 in this thread. You obviously know where I am taking it and realize that you can't debate it without looking foolish.

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

snapback.pngPO, on 24 May 2014 - 11:22 AM, said:

I hate Bush, but I would have been happy to be invited to such a historical place. One of the most important places in the world.

Why do you hate Bush?

Is it because of Gitmo?

NSA spying?

Afghan war?

Iraqi war?

AIDS prevention in Africa?

Drone warfare?

His leading from behind in foreign matters?

I just asked you if you could explain if there was any logical reason why anyone should share your opinion since you seemed awfully derogatory of anyone who didn't. (How's that for irony - Any time some liberal pu$$yhole from the main board wanders into a PPP thread talking ****, you can start counting the minutes until he's going to start crying foul.)

I just asked you if you could explain if there was any logical reason why anyone should share your opinion since you seemed awfully derogatory of anyone who didn't. (How's that for irony - Any time some liberal pu$$yhole from the main board wanders into a PPP thread talking ****, you can start counting the minutes until he's going to start crying foul.)

I gave my Opinion on the TITLE OF THIS THREAD! Secondly, I didn't march in this stupid political thread out of nowhere. The original location was in the Bills Section. So before you jump to opinions, read, comprehend, and if you don't like, don't put people down. Capiche, MR. DOUCHE! BTW, you started the crap by calling my actions of a 12 year old! whether you are a Conservative or a LIB, it doesn't change the fact that you are a Big AHole!

Edited by PO'14

I gave my Opinion on the TITLE OF THIS THREAD! Secondly, I didn't march in this stupid political thread out of nowhere. The original location was in the Bills Section. So before you jump to opinions, read, comprehend, and if you don't like, don't put people down. Capiche, MR. DOUCHE! BTW, you started the crap by calling my actions of a 12 year old! whether you are a Conservative or a LIB, it doesn't change the fact that you are a Big AHole!

This proves it, you've got to be Canadian.

From before that post:

Id be willing to bet if any of you were invited to the White House by Obama, you would all be creaming your shorts and telling your family, friends and collegues about it. Your Facebook and Twitter accounts would be full of Selfies and White House comments. But hey, we are all tough guys on a Bills forum! Gotta luv it![/Quote]

Now we've established who's "creaming" whose pants.

Good day.

From before that post:

Now we've established who's "creaming" whose pants.

Good day.

U 2. Go Bills! ( BTW, I just finished watching Real time with Bill Maher )

I did, and my takeaway is that you feel Americans should pay homage to the President because he allows them to be free.

Which is absurd, and doesn't really address my post.

Pay Homage to the great history of the United States. But whatever. Go Bills

This proves it, you've got to be Canadian.

Merci! Go Bills in 2014!

Edited by PO'14

U 2. Go Bills! ( BTW, I just finished watching Real time with Bill Maher )

Pay Homage to the great history of the United States. But whatever. Go Bills

Merci! Go Bills in 2014!

Oh my, a French-Canadian. It's worse than I thought.