Haven't bought a rookie jersey in a while...

4) You can't wear a jersey of a team in your city in a different sport (unless it's an authentic Buffalo Braves Jersey)

I've read this 5x and I still have no idea what you are saying.

Just as long as no one is wearing a Bills jersey with their own name on it. Seriously, don't be that guy.

I've seen people with Sabres jerseys on like that as well and it makes me shudder.

I got one but my wife wears it to bed.

Does that make it ok?

CBF

Only if its part of a fantasy role playing thing where you are the Bills star player and she is a Jill or something ;)

My rules for jerseys:

1) Only buy jerseys at thrift stores.

This solves a lot of the issues.

A) I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on a shirt that won't get me laid. Obvious exception is a Kiko jersey, per deadspin.

B) The player is probably retired, therefore older than me.

C) It has to be a good player, for example I found a Tasker jersey at Goodwill one time. I paid three dollars for it. I don't mind paying homage to a guy who kept his nose clean and revolutionized the sport. If that seems "beta" so be it.

Edit: I just realized that I own a Brian Moorman jersey that I wear sometimes. But that's kind of a joke...

Edited by sodbuster

Only if its part of a fantasy role playing thing where you are the Bills star player and she is a Jill or something ;)

Is that the 3-some fantasy where she brings her hot lawyer friend to 'negotiate a settlement?'

Can't wait to get me a Watkins jersey! Especially since my Stevie jersey is useless. Unless Watkins takes 13.

Ditto for me.

I'm hoping the Watkins jerseys are ready in time for Fathers Day. I'm already dropping hints.

Ditto for me.

I'm hoping the Watkins jerseys are ready in time for Fathers Day. I'm already dropping hints.

If the Bills are smart they will make sure they are and market them heavily. I fully expect the tailgates at the Ralph to be littered with them this year.

Edited by CodeMonkey

If the Bills are smart they will make sure they are and market them heavily. I fully expect the tailgates at the Ralph to be littered with them this year.

Are you sure about this CodeMonkey? Even after "Fridge's" assessment of jersey wearing?? I expect big changes to the jersey market after this thread!