Trade ideas

The Bills trade with Houston for the number one pick.

The Bills deal away Marcel Dareus, Stevie Johnson, and Jerry Hughes, a 1st this year and a 2nd next year.

Edited by oman128

This is just awful. Truly awful. It has the look and feel of 2 day old guacamole.

First, why would we want to trade up to number 1. If it were Andrew Luck in this draft, then maybe. Even if the Bills trade up to number 3, or or wherever OAK is picking, we will be able to get a bluechip, impacting player.

Also, swapping onces and trading away our first, Dareus, SJ and Hughes (solid to very good player) in addition to two 2nds is just ridiculous. I get it. SJ talk is worse than his bite and Dareus behavior is frustrating... but would we trade three proven NFL starter for picks. SJ maybe, but not the others.

The Bills deal away Marcel Dareus, Stevie Johnson, and Jerry Hughes, a 1st this year and a 2nd next year.

Why does every absurd trade idea need its thread? The board is clogged with random mock drafts and absurd trade propositions.

This is just awful. Truly awful. It has the look and feel of 2 day old guacamole.

First, why would we want to trade up to number 1. If it were Andrew Luck in this draft, then maybe. Even if the Bills trade up to number 3, or or wherever OAK is picking, we will be able to get a bluechip, impacting player.

Also, swapping onces and trading away our first, Dareus, SJ and Hughes (solid to very good player) in addition to two 2nds is just ridiculous. I get it. SJ talk is worse than his bite and Dareus behavior is frustrating... but would we trade three proven NFL starter for picks. SJ maybe, but not the others.

Yup; nor is any team trading for one, let alone multiple players in an exchange of draft picks. That just doesn't happen; you trade a player for a pick(s) or trade picks for picks.

the bills and lions are dying to trade up because the elite prospects dry out around 7 or 8, which is precisely why no team in the top 6 will be willing to move down to 9.

the only exception to this that i can see is if one of the top likes aaron donald so much that they would be happy moving down to 9 and taking him there

I hate this trade in so many ways words escape me to properly describe it.

Lets see...lets trade away a solid WR, 17.5 sacks from our DL, the 9th pick in the draft (which could easily be an impact TE like Ebron, elite OT prospect, or best MLB prospect in draft...or even a guy like Mike Evans if he slips) plus a 2nd round pick next year?

Is Clowney or Watkins, or any prospect worth:

Dareus

Hughes

Stevie

Ebron/OT/Mosley

And a #2 pick next year?

Absolutely not...not on any plain of existence is that a fair trade for a prospect that may or may not be good. Not to mention we create at least 2 more holes on our team even if who ever we draft pans out.

I mean how does this scenario make sense to anyone? No offense, this is the worst trade scenario I have seen since trade Mario for Skelton.