Jim Kelly on Madden

Brock

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Mike & Mike are good friends with Jim Kelly and have a real respect for him. Perhaps we can all tweet the following:

@espngreeny@espngolic@mikeandmike We want @jimkellyinc on the next Madden cover. Need your support! #kellyformadden

If enough of us do it, they may start talking about it on the show and who knows where it will go from there! At the very least, JK will know that he's got lots of people pulling for him

Edit: I just tweeted the above note!

Edited by saundena

I'm not always good with this stuff, but something shirt, easy to remember, and conveys the basic premise seems to be the most effect way. Maybe something like #JK4Madden2014. I'm sure there are better ones but something along those lines might be good.

Oh and make sure to get the Bills Mafia on it, if they aren't already.

I'm not always good with this stuff, but something shirt, easy to remember, and conveys the basic premise seems to be the most effect way. Maybe something like #JK4Madden2014. I'm sure there are better ones but something along those lines might be good.

Oh and make sure to get the Bills Mafia on it, if they aren't already.

Just copy and paste what I wrote above:

@espngreeny@espngolic@mikeandmike We want @jimkellyinc on the next Madden cover. Need your support! #kellyformadden

Edited by saundena

Did you hear Mike and Mike about three weeks ago when they had Jim Kelly trending in less than 5 minutes? I forget what they asked ppl to post (I think it was #getwelljim) but immediately, it was the leading tweet world wide. Let's hope they pick it up tomorrow!