There are only two players worth trading UP for......

I don't see the Bills trading up for Clowney or Manziel. If Manziel fell to us at nine, perhaps we could create a trade down scenario with another team that wants Manziel. I strongly believe if the Bills do trade up, it would only be for Kahlil Mack. I personally would take Mack over Clowney.

If Manziel lasts to #9 overall, I'll eat my hat. There is no way that he falls that far. He's too dynamic.

If Manziel lasts to #9 overall I think the Bills should seriously consider taking him. Would you take B. Favre at #9 overall?? My guess is that you would.

The Cowboys want Manziel. There are others that want him as well. Jax and Cleveland pick #3 and #4 overall respectively and both need a starting caliber QB. I would be more than mildly surprised if e makes it past both teams.

The Bills could win the lottery if Manziel lasts to #9. My guess is that a team like Dallas would ante up a king's ransom to get him.............if they believe that he could be their new franchise QB.

The again, why would the Bills trade the rights to Manziel when he could be the one player that they need to make it to the playoffs for the first time in 14 years???

Be careful. I said that about Landry Jones lasting to the 4th last year. That was a tough one to swallow. And I'm out a hat.

If Robinson makes it passed The first 4 picks, I would not be disappointed if they traded up for him. Blasphemy, I know...

I'd take Robinson over any prospect in a trade up...Including Clowney...I think he's the best prospect in this Draft and would give the Bills an absolute mauler on the right side...He and Glenn would be the best bookends in the NFL...CJ and Freddie would thrive and EJ would get more time...I just think Robinson is beyond special...He's huge, he's got raw power that is super rare, he's a heck of an athlete, and he's just scratching the surface of how good he can be...His upside is limitless... B-)

Totally different WR. Sammy is more of a RB when he gets the ball. Stronger than AJ but still a blazer. I think AJ is one of the best at going up and getting balls, especially deep balls. Just getting mentioned w/AJ Green & Julio Jones makes me want him. A true #1 WR.