Bills vs. Broncos Dec 7th 2014

Billsville Boyz

• 1 month later...

I travel to Denver frequently for work and have a buddy from high school who lives in Denver, so we're definitely down if there's a group outing. When the Bills played in Charlotte in 2009, we went with a huge group from the Raleigh-Durham Bills Backers and it was a lot of freaking fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll be there with the wifey and her ultra religious family so I won't be boozing. Her fam is cool and opening up to societal changes so it won't be too bad.

Why the hell would you bring your wife's family if they don't allow you to booze? Come on man, use your head.

Why the hell would you bring your wife's family if they don't allow you to booze? Come on man, use your head.

I know, I know but we don't see them often and they're big football fans. I could booze but I'd rather respect her families values and abstain for the day.

• 2 months later...

:beer:

I might be out for that game as well - was going to fly out Wednesday for an event at Breck, but might as well come out Saturday and watch the game on Sunday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tailgate info and tickets are now available. Looking forward to seeing a ton of Bills fans here in Denver this December... we're ready for you

https://www.facebook...23345927849879/

https://nightout.com...ts#.VF_qRPnF_g2

Join us on December 7, 2014 11am til 2pm

East side of VQ Hotel Lawn Area

1975 Mile High Stadium Circle

Denver, Co 80204

$30 ticket includes:

Beef on Weck, Buffalo chili and Hot Dogs

2 drink tickets good for shots or cocktails

Bottomless LaBatts Beer.

DJ and lawn games.

Does not include parking at Stadium for game.

FINE PRINT

All tickets must be purchased in advance No ticket sales on tailgate site Must be 21+ with Valid ID All Sales final

Don't forget we're also throwing a Saturday Night Welcome Party at Lodos Bar 1946 Market St in downtown Denver. Wear your Bills gear to get in.

https://www.facebook...70254593039529/

Edited by coloradobillsfan

• 3 weeks later...

We are ready for you, Bills fans

Saturday: Welcome party at Lodos Bar 1946 Market St downtown Denver 5pm, 21+, free, wear your Bills gear for entry

Sunday: Tailgate party at Hotel VQ right next to stadium (North side) $30 beer/food, $15 food only, tix available ONLINE ONLY (no sales at the tailgate)

nightout.com/…/colorado-bills-backers-tailgate-par…/tickets…

Sorry if my posts aren't legible - for some reason the HTML coding is being displayed. Can anyone fix this???

Saturday Night we have a Welcome Party at Lodos Bar and Grill, 1946 Market St in downtown Denver (near Coors Field). 21+, free, wear Bills gear to get in

Sunday Night Tailgate Party at Hotel VQ, right next to the stadium (North side). $30 beer/food, $15 food, BUY TIX ONLINE IN ADVANCE ONLY - NO SALES AT THE TAILGATE:

nightout.com/events/colorado-bills-backers-tailgate-party/tickets#.VFqcMPnF-o1

Go Bills!

Our tailgate tickets sold out, we're sorry for those who weren't able to get them but many many tickets were sold

The Hotel VQ parking adjacent to our tailgate location should have plenty of spaces if you get there early, it's also very easy to spot because it's the only tower

30vojg4.jpg

hope to see everyone at Lodos Saturday

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this a great weekend!

We sure hope it's not another 6 years til we see you again!

Any Bills who finds themselves in Denver on gameday, please feel free to join us at Lodos Bar - we would love to have you!

http://galleries.buf...aspx?id=3389#/0