Just For Laughs, Or How To Bait a Liberal

I agree. None of us care enough to put forth that much effort.

Now that's funny. The U.S. is the dog, you are the tail. No matter how f'd up we are, we are still not Canadian. I think a higher % of you Canucks watch DWTS than we do. Doesn't that say something?

No, it's not that. It's that not a single one of you can count backwards from 10.

And amazingly we have a balanced budget. Good trade off, in my opinion.

Now that's funny. The U.S. is the dog, you are the tail. No matter how f'd up we are, we are still not Canadian. I think a higher % of you Canucks watch DWTS than we do. Doesn't that say something?

DWTS? WTF is that?

DWTS? WTF is that?

Department of What's This S***. It's the department of a bunch of Canucks sitting around and someone holds ups something and says "what's this s*** eh?" And everyone takes a guess. It's funded by taxpayer money and all members of the department can retire at 55 with a 90% pension. But you've got a balanced budget. :doh:

Yeah. Amazing, eh?

Department of What's This S***. It's the department of a bunch of Canucks sitting around and someone holds ups something and says "what's this s*** eh?" And everyone takes a guess. It's funded by taxpayer money and all members of the department can retire at 55 with a 90% pension. But you've got a balanced budget. :doh:

When you rely on big your brother to protect you you tend to not spend a lot of money. Kind of like living at home eh?

I don't have siblings and haven't lived at home for 20 years, but I will take your word for it.

I, for one, am glad the Great Protector foots the bill for continental defense. Keeps my taxes lower.

And amazingly we have a balanced budget. Good trade off, in my opinion.

DWTS? WTF is that?

It's sort of like DTF, but not so much. After all, we're talking about baitin. And if you're baitin you're dtf.