My full first round mock draft

Excellent mock. Great reasoning and research of the players and their fit on the teams.

This is a level of magnitude better than McShay or Kiper.

Nice work.

That being said I think the Bills wouldn't sell that cheap but I think you're right that the points wouldn't be in Bills favor. They could sell it at a discount just not that big of a discount.

In your imaginary conversation if the Gi'nts said a 4th the Bills would say you can do better than that.

It's going to be interesting to see how The off field issues effect Lewan.

It's going to be tough for a GM to make their first round pick a guy that said to a girl that believes she was rapped "drop the chargers or I will rape you again". It'll be a media nightmare especially in NYC's circus. He fell to the 2nd I wouldn't be surprised. It'll be hard to usher LEWAN our for the photos and websites updated with that looming over his head.

If someone has two firsts it might help. Then you can keep Lewan in the shadows and push out the other pick for media attention.

Talent wise Lewan is a Top 10 pick. I personally going to be watching that closely on draft night.

On the Bills trading back again with Cleveland thing suggested above I considered that (both directly from 9 and as a second trade back from 12) and I considered trading back with the 9ers possibly picking up both the 9ers 2nd rounder and one of their three 3rd rounders.

If I deal with the 9ers one first, I've already said my inclination is that there just isn't enough of a gap between the top corner and the 3rd/4th guy to justify giving up that much from the 9ers perspective and ultimately if they want Watkins or Evans they would be gone by then anyway. However, the main reason I decided against mocking both the trade back to 26 as well as a trade back with the 49ers is that I'm just not that sure the Bills front office would be comfortable with moving back that far. I know there are not glaring holes on this team anymore, but moving from the top 10 back to the bottom 8 of the first round and stacking picks is a move I think a winning team that's had a down year can make. I'm not sure a front office of a team that's had one winning season in 14 years or whatever it is would make that move. It would certainly be a brave and "outside the box" type move if Whaley and co made it.

EDIT: One of the hardest things every year is trying to do the mock not as a Bills fan but as an NFL observer. You have to try and not force unlikely decisions on other teams (or indeed on Buffalo) because you really want something to be the case.

Edited by GunnerBill