The Ghost of Mike Williams

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does The Ghost of MW keep us from drafting LT?

• No way, that's utter crap. Ghosts aren't real, you unmitigated moron!
    • Perhaps, but only because of subsequent FO general incompetence
    • Probably, because the subsequent FO people were scared by the ghost
    • Absolutely. The night before draft day, you can hear the ghost moaning at the Ralph

Just wondering how many of you think the Mike Williams bust has had anything to do with us not drafting an O lineman #1 since. Yes, we've gone through quite a few FO changes since, but, we still haven't taken a LT #1 throughout.

And, if any of you are worried about drafting a tackle this year, because of Mike Williams residual...residue. Ectoplasm?

Personally, I couldn't care less. This is the happiest I've been pre-draft in years, because I know, regardless of what anybody says: the Bills are finally in a place where they can go BPA/trade/are in the driver's seat. This is cool, because if a value pick drops, we're right there to scoop him up. It also means we can trade up(although I hate the idea, unless it's for Cornelius Bennett, then it's awesome :lol:).

I voted probably, because I can easily see Brandon, when he was GM, being scared.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I think there needs to be some breakdown of our projected LT on the roster, our selection, and the next LT off the board....

For instance when we had peters or now with glenn... There wasn't a big need and I don't recall a slam dunk bpa OT.... Clady vs mckelvin is the only one that really comes to mind?

Edited by NoSaint

I voted probably, because I can easily see Brandon, when he was GM, being scared.

i have no idea what you're talking about in the rest of your post, but the part above really caught my eye. i love the way brandon acts like the ultimate badass in his pressers, glaring that death stare like he's on the precipice of unleashing an ass beating any second. it's the best. he probably gets all juiced for those things by turning off the lights in the field house, cranking up the nickelback, slipping into his big boy pants and destroying a heavy bag he painted to look like sully.