Buffalo Blues

Stads

This is the title of the story about the Bills on the ESPN NFL homepage. There is a link to "A long, tough winter", along with a photo gallery of the Bills throughout the years. It all left me kind of depressed. I apologize if this is already being discussed.

They were talking about this and the Bon Jovi thing on Columbus sports radio today. They compared the Buffalo fan base to Green Bay and said they really hope they don't move to Toronto, that it would be a huge loss for the NFL to lose the Buffalo team and fan base and a huge mistake to move to that area based on their response to the Bills games that have been played there. These guys are Bears/Vikings fans and have no stake in the game but say they can't see it happening. Nice to hear this other than people from other fan bases calling us the LA and Toronto Bills when RW passed away.

I couldn't agree more. I know I've mentioned before but living in Tampa, it is funny to hear how many people know how passionate Bills fans are about their team. It is night and day seeing a Bucs game and a Bills game at the Ralph. There is a lot of talk on NFL Radio regarding the fan base, and their loyalty.

Hell, if we can miss the playoffs for 14 years and counting and still have this many people following this board daily, you know we're a little nuts. But I'll be on in the morning with my coffee.