Should Our Military Have Scaled Brokeback Mountain?

Discuss:

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2014/03/17/tranny-time-u-s-military-becoming-global-joke/?subscriber=1

Still, as the perversity-pushers like to say, “It gets better.” The implosion continues. WND reports, “A controversial ex-surgeon general, fired by President Bill Clinton after recommending children be taught how to masturbate (Joycelyn Elders), now has released a report advocating the incorporation of transgendered people into the U.S. military, and contending that a 40 percent attempted suicide rate and 43 percent burden of ‘additional psychiatric diagnoses’ constitute no reason to exclude them from America’s armed forces.”

Lovely. Yet another outcome-predetermined “study” – like those Obama used to homosexualize the military a few years back – designed to grease the skids for more radical social engineering in the ranks of the armed forces.

How’d that turn out? Since that time the military has seen a rapid 33 percent spike in military sexual assault, with a majority being male-on-male homosexual assaults.

As FRC’s Tony Perkins noted last year, “President Obama is finally admitting that sexual assault is a serious problem in the military – but what he hasn’t conceded is that his policy on homosexuality helped create it. According to a new Pentagon survey, most of the victims were not female (12,000 incidents), but male (14,000) – highlighting a growing trend of same-sex assault in our ranks.”

Hate to say we told you so.

No wonder Putin and other tyrants abroad no longer fear America. We’ve got Blustering Barry and a bunch of pansy-bummed “progressives” in charge of our national defense. These social Marxists are hell-bent on gutting the military from within.

Discuss:

http://www.gopusa.co...e/?subscriber=1

Still, as the perversity-pushers like to say, “It gets better.” The implosion continues. WND reports, “A controversial ex-surgeon general, fired by President Bill Clinton after recommending children be taught how to masturbate (Joycelyn Elders), now has released a report advocating the incorporation of transgendered people into the U.S. military, and contending that a 40 percent attempted suicide rate and 43 percent burden of ‘additional psychiatric diagnoses’ constitute no reason to exclude them from America’s armed forces.”

Lovely. Yet another outcome-predetermined “study” – like those Obama used to homosexualize the military a few years back – designed to grease the skids for more radical social engineering in the ranks of the armed forces.

How’d that turn out? Since that time the military has seen a rapid 33 percent spike in military sexual assault, with a majority being male-on-male homosexual assaults.

As FRC’s Tony Perkins noted last year, “President Obama is finally admitting that sexual assault is a serious problem in the military – but what he hasn’t conceded is that his policy on homosexuality helped create it. According to a new Pentagon survey, most of the victims were not female (12,000 incidents), but male (14,000) – highlighting a growing trend of same-sex assault in our ranks.”

No wonder Putin and other tyrants abroad no longer fear America. We’ve got Blustering Barry and a bunch of pansy-bummed “progressives” in charge of our national defense. These social Marxists are hell-bent on gutting the military from within.

are you thinking about enlisting? I wonder what portion of the article motivated you?

Gay soldiers frolicking hither and yon about military bases smelling the flowers shows how week we are, and all at the same time....

Gay monsters are running rampant sexual dominating the now helpless and week straight soldiers.

GOPUSA and WND are sure on the ball!

Gay soldiers frolicking hither and yon about military bases smelling the flowers shows how week we are, and all at the same time....

Gay monsters are running rampant sexual dominating the now helpless and week straight soldiers.

GOPUSA and WND are sure on the ball!

These short enlistment stints are a problem too.

I'm willing to hold the funds if some of you are willing to contribute to a Teach the Dummy About Homophones course.

They have their own phones now?

Discuss:

http://www.gopusa.co...e/?subscriber=1

I would have excluded gays for medical reasons alone. http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm Contrary to what our enlightened posters here feel it's not natural and sure ain't healthy.

I would have excluded gays for medical reasons alone. http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm Contrary to what our enlightened posters here feel it's not natural and sure ain't healthy.

You still sticking to your whole "I don't hate gays" platform? The kind of critical and analytical thinking displayed in this post is off the charts stupid. It would be an insult to stupid people to call you stupid. I'd try calling you a bigger word, but let's be honest, we all know you wouldn't be able to understand it.

You still sticking to your whole "I don't hate gays" platform? The kind of critical and analytical thinking displayed in this post is off the charts stupid. It would be an insult to stupid people to call you stupid. I'd try calling you a bigger word, but let's be honest, we all know you wouldn't be able to understand it.

Yes linking a report by the CDC on gay health is stupid hate mongering. Pull you're head out of the sand. The world is not what you wish it was.

What is your opinion about the article? At what point, if any, would you draw the line?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yes linking a report by the CDC on gay health is stupid hate mongering. Pull you're head out of the sand. The world is not what you wish it was.

It absolutely is stupid. It's so stupid you cannot even fathom how stupid it is. You posted the CDC link discussing STDs as proof of gay and bi sexual men being medically unfit to serve. Do you honestly want to contend that no straight servicemen have ever contracted an STD? Or maybe you're saying anyone with an STD should be medically discharged from the service. Either way, using that as your argument is light years beyond stupid. It shows no critical thinking or analysis whatsoever.

If anyone is wishing the world were different, it most assuredly is you. You're the who's beliefs are backed by nothing more than your hatred, small mindedness and complete utter ****-headedry. You have no facts to back your claims up and when presented with counter points which include facts you invent your own "facts" to suit your belief. You are a small man with a small mind and a smaller soul. You bring nothing to this conversation other than hate. You bring nothing to the digital world of TSW other than hate and ignorance based on your lengthy posting history. You don't even know dick about football and yet you continue to speak.

You are a the worst sort of person -- one who thinks he is righteous because he's too dumb to realize how ignorant he is.

What is your opinion about the article? At what point, if any, would you draw the line?

I draw the line at taking anything Matt Barber says on the issue seriously.

It absolutely is stupid. It's so stupid you cannot even fathom how stupid it is. You posted the CDC link discussing STDs as proof of gay and bi sexual men being medically unfit to serve. Do you honestly want to contend that no straight servicemen have ever contracted an STD? Or maybe you're saying anyone with an STD should be medically discharged from the service. Either way, using that as your argument is light years beyond stupid. It shows no critical thinking or analysis whatsoever.

If anyone is wishing the world were different, it most assuredly is you. You're the who's beliefs are backed by nothing more than your hatred, small mindedness and complete utter ****-headedry. You have no facts to back your claims up and when presented with counter points which include facts you invent your own "facts" to suit your belief. You are a small man with a small mind and a smaller soul. You bring nothing to this conversation other than hate. You bring nothing to the digital world of TSW other than hate and ignorance based on your lengthy posting history. You don't even know dick about football and yet you continue to speak.

You are a the worst sort of person -- one who thinks he is righteous because he's too dumb to realize how ignorant he is.

So you dismiss the CDC report? Mr I know the facts and know more then anyone else cause I read rolling stone? Come at me with facts and figures not this I am so enlightened I know it all all BS.

So you dismiss the CDC report? Mr I know the facts and know more then anyone else cause I read rolling stone? Come at me with facts and figures not this I am so enlightened I know it all all BS.

What is it you believe that report says? Because it does not say what you think it does. I don't know much, but I know that. And I've ONLY come at you with facts.

The fact is, you're stupid. Too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Edited by GreggyT

Wow, I expected better than that. You have turned this thread into attacks on JiA rather than coming forth and actually giving your opinion.

Wow, I expected better than that. You have turned this thread into attacks on JiA rather than coming forth and actually giving your opinion.

My opinion on a ridiculous article written by a ridiculous person who wades in fear-mongering and hate designed to draw mouse clicks rather than honestly discuss the subject? I've given it. If you want to discuss the actual subject, do so with a better starting point.

As for JiA, when he posits bigotry as a reason to exclude gays from service, and is too stupid to even realize how bigoted his solution is, he deserves to be trounced over and over again for it.

What is it you believe that report says? Because it does not say what you think it does. I don't know much, but I know that. And I've ONLY come at you with facts.

The fact is, you're stupid. Too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Christ you sound like a 3 year old. Mommy mommy he's stupid. Is that all you can say?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage