FSU to Buffalo

JustinMychal

Why? Because you decided to focus on on throw away comment in the OP's post? The Bills will draft a WR in the draft. I 100% guaran!@#$ingtee that they will. That being the case this topic is about Benjamin, stop trying to turn it into something else.

:thumbsup:

Nix has a hard on for the SEC so i can see it happening, maybe if Watkins and Evans are gone we trade back or trade back in to the first after taking an OL

1. Buddy Nix is no longer the General Manager of the Buffalo Bills.

2. Benjamin plays for Florida State, a member of the ACC, not SEC.

3. Zero chance both Watkins and Evans are gone before #9.

i am intrigued by benjamin, and would really like to see the bills add a wr of this type (big, jump up and get it, enough speed to run for some yac, and enough weight on the frame to brake a tackle or two). my question is whether he or evans would be the better selection. and if either would be better than ebron. i am not overly familiar with any of these players, so all opinions offer much value here.

i am intrigued by benjamin, and would really like to see the bills add a wr of this type (big, jump up and get it, enough speed to run for some yac, and enough weight on the frame to brake a tackle or two). my question is whether he or evans would be the better selection. and if either would be better than ebron. i am not overly familiar with any of these players, so all opinions offer much value here.

No expert on the topic, but have heard that Mike Evans is a way better blocker, more work ethic, and has more of a team mentality than Evans. That being said, Benjamin has a gear I don't think Evans has and is capable of some jaw dropping plays. Not sure if the blocking and team mentality are so important for WRs to be successful (see Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Chad Johnson)

1. Buddy Nix is no longer the General Manager of the Buffalo Bills.

2. Benjamin plays for Florida State, a member of the ACC, not SEC.

3. Zero chance both Watkins and Evans are gone before #9.

wasn't he (NIX) staying on payroll as a draft consultant? ANd yeah i goofed up on the SEC, i should have just said southern schools!