The Bills need some nastiness

TheMunsch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor G Cyril Richardson would provide some toughness. However acquiring him would require spending a 2nd round pick on a guard

Is he a nasty thug though ?

Or we could have Marrone play "Nasty Boys" by Janet Jackson over the PA system during practice..........

This is not a bad idea.

We had a douche bag with attitude for awhile, Richie Incognito. That didn't do much to help. Having a nasty attitude is only good when you can back it up with great playing skills. We had a thug on our team, Marshawn and he backed it up with skills, but what good is a player who's in and out of jail or rehab or court?

You can be tough without being a thug.

Cinci seems to have the thugs. Niners and hawks exemplify toughness.

When I think tough I think bolden, Navarro Bowman, chancellor, fjax, gore, yes sometime you get a confluence like with lynch, but there are plenty of NFL warriers that are tough as nails with out spending time in jails.

We need Suh?

We need Suh?

We need Suh?

He would be a nice add but DT is in fair shape it seems

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

You can be tough without being a thug.

Cinci seems to have the thugs. Niners and hawks exemplify toughness.

When I think tough I think bolden, Navarro Bowman, chancellor, fjax, gore, yes sometime you get a confluence like with lynch, but there are plenty of NFL warriers that are tough as nails with out spending time in jails.

He would be a nice add but DT is in fair shape it seems

SthUgH and Schwaatz are tight i have read .More than once , like oil and water kinda buddies .

I honestly would lose my grip if Suh was on the team.

But he is a dominate player.

no no no