Bengals' cheerleaders' gameday rules: No underwear or saggers

I use to work for Marriott and they made it a point in the employee handbook to say that I had to wear under wear clean underwear everyday. I guess things are different in Cincinnati.frankly it wouldn't bother me in the least if the NFL get rid of cheerleaders.

I mean except for the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and maybe the Laker Girls nobody elses cheerleaders are really Famous.

Edited by oman128

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A small detour here….

Most people don't know that Two Bills Drive designed and hosted the FIRST official Buffalo Jills website back in the late 90's. This is when they were sponsored by Russ Salvatore. Keep in mind in was a short time ago that they weren't even members of the Bills organization. When 97 Rock started to sponsor them, I got pushed aside… :censored:

The squad was so broke, I raised about $220 to buy them winter gloves circa 1996.

The squads are different across the NFL. A few squads are seen as stepping stones for modeling careers. Cowgirls, etc… A job in Cincy or Buffalo means you have a real day job and you do it for the love of dance, performance, bragging rights, etc… I don't think any of the girls back in the 90's considered it a job. It was just something they loved to do.