In 10 words...

Superbash...

NFLUK hosts an annual Superbash party at a London nightspot - it is a HUGE event.

To get 2 tix I need to come up with a 10 word tiebreaker phrase... Anyone got any ideas?

It's at the Hippodrome, hosted by Vernon Kaye, attended by 11 Panthers Cheerleaders and pop act Jamelia....

Have a go...

Superbash...

NFLUK hosts an annual Superbash party at a London nightspot - it is a HUGE event.

To get 2 tix I need to come up with a 10 word tiebreaker phrase... Anyone got any ideas?

It's at the Hippodrome, hosted by Vernon Kaye, attended by 11 Panthers Cheerleaders and pop act Jamelia....

Have a go...

213257[/snapback]

Nick, but seriously, I'm a touch unclear here.

A "tiebreaker" for what? Are you a finalist to win the tickets?

Superbash...

Have a go...

213257[/snapback]

God Save The Queen. I'll save the Cheerleaders from lesbianism.

Nick, but seriously, I'm a touch unclear here.

A "tiebreaker" for what? Are you a finalist to win the tickets?

213418[/snapback]

Yeah I am a finalist to win tickets... Well - basically - lots of people are finalists. It is an invite only event run by the NFL and they open it out to member of NFLUK.com to sogn up for tix. But to get your 2 tix, you need to enter a tie breaker question.

I have to fill in an application form, and give how many TDs Peyton scored this year and a tiebreak Qn in case demand is too high.