James Jones FA WR

simpleman

Not trying to be a jerk, it just seems to be a bit much...by March there will be 100 individual threads discussing players at the same position.

You must be new here...otherwise you would know that with potential draftees, free agents, players who are retired and/or dead that the number of threads advocating signing WRs alone will sail past 100.

I live in Wisconsin and watch a lot of Packer games during the year, almost every one. From what I've seen I can tell you we do NOT want to be the team to pay Jones. He disappears for incredibly long stretches, the only time you notice him is when he's whiffing on a potentially game-changing catch. The fans here really dislike him and would not be at all sad to see him leave the team.

The problem with the Bills receiving corps is lack of a dominate receiver not a lack of pretty good receivers - the bills have a little bit of everything ,speed (Marquise Goodwin, T.J. Graham) pretty good all-rounders (Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods) they even have size ( Ramses Barden 6,6 226, Brandon Kaufman 6,5 215, Chris Summers 6,5 215, Cordell Roberson 6,4 205 and Kevin Elliott 6,3 205) - what the Bills lack is a 6,3+ guy who is also a 4.3 guy who also can run a route, track a ball and make a catch.

Hence take Mike Evans in the first, one of the top athletic TE in the second. You are correct. Free Agent WR or for those who actually think Graham will hit the market are dreaming, and will cost a ton.

Drafting keeps costs down, and then resign our own studs like Byrd. That's how we'll win. They've been drafting pretty well for a couple of years. We just need two more A rated drafts to get into contention.