Its not Fantasy Football

jahbonas

Yesterdays loss by Peyton Manning reminds me of our superbowls - It does not matter if you have the better QB if your offensive line cannot provide adequate time to operate,

Rarely does the weaker off line in the superbowl lose - we should draft accordingly

The Seahawks proved once again that the old adage of "Defense Wins Championships" holds true !

In the Giants win over the Bills it was the #1 offense against the #1 D just like yesterday & the D prevails 9 out of 10 times .

So with that i say as others have said here, build a great D along with a great running game cause as the Giants showed back in SB 25 if you can grind it out on the ground & keep the opponent off the field you can win too & a efficient passing attack with a above average O line & our Bills can be SB champs one day ...

Even though i did think the game was going to be at least much closer than it was ...

The Seahawks proved once again that the old adage of "Defense Wins Championships" holds true !

In the Giants win over the Bills it was the #1 offense against the #1 D just like yesterday & the D prevails 9 out of 10 times .

So with that i say as others have said here, build a great D along with a great running game cause as the Giants showed back in SB 25 if you can grind it out on the ground & keep the opponent off the field you can win too & a efficient passing attack with a above average O line & our Bills can be SB champs one day ...

Even though i did think the game was going to be at least much closer than it was ...

The Giants D did not shut down the Bills O. Bills had the ball for 19 minutes and scored 19 points and 371 yards of offense. It was the play of Bills D that lost that game.

Yesterdays loss by Peyton Manning reminds me of our superbowls - It does not matter if you have the better QB if your offensive line cannot provide adequate time to operate,

Rarely does the weaker off line in the superbowl lose - we should draft accordingly

Except Denver's offensive line was better than Seattle's http://www.footballo...rs.com/stats/ol

Edited by Section242

Except Denver's offensive line was better than Seattle's http://www.footballo...rs.com/stats/ol

Yes...it wasn't Denver's OL that hurt them yesterday; it was Seattle's complete and thorough defense that took away the short stuff first. Once Manning couldn't get into rhythm by hitting the short crossing routes he loves so much, the pass rush took over. Manning often had time, but the job Seattle's defensive backfield did on Denver's pass catchers had him scrambled.

Build up the Defense and OL. Run the damn ball and have efficient passing and you can win a superbowl. All this madden Bull crap the NFL has tried to become so its 'exciting' gets its asses beat in Superbowls

Not really...San Fran's grind-it-out offense lost to Baltimore last year.

Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers with their total lack of a running game won against Pittsburgh.

There are many ways to win in the NFL...being elite on one side of the football and good enough on the other seems to be the most common IMO.