OSU - Clemson Orange Bowl

I see Watkins is listed at 6'1" and 205.

Just like Justin Blackmon, he appears larger than his actual size to me.

Sammy Watkins at 9 please. Reminds of a young Andre Johnson. Sammy is 6'1, Andre is 6'3, but very similar in how they play the game

Yes.

This is the first time I've seen Watkins play but he dominates the ball and plays with a lot of aggression.

Very similar to AJ.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heuerman 6'6" 250 lbs. Junior.

We need this guy.

I do not know if he declares, but if he keeps up the pace tonight on this stage he might want to - if he stays he will be the top TE in the country next year. Book it.

any CJ sighting on sideline ?

Good question.

I'm pretty sure we won't see Chris Hairston.

In fact I'm not sure any of us will ever see Hairston again.

He's mysteriously disappeared.

Watkins, mack, barr 1st round, so now do we need to change the topic to draft. I wanted to talk about Hyde!

I'm glad the game is close so that the running game remains a factor.

Watkins at 9, TE in the 2nd, G in the 3rd and let's see how much EJ can improve with improved line and weapons. I'm not reading to write EJ off after 10 games like 75% of this forum.

Not sold on EJ, not ready to quit on him, I like your thinking.

I'm in the camp that the Bills need to draft a RB this year.

Not in the first round but as early as the 2nd if the guy is really good.

Also I used to want the Bills to add a bruising back but now I'd like to see them get a 3-down back who combines the best traits of Freddy and CJ.

That Alabama back last night was big AND fast.

I'm in the camp that the Bills need to draft a RB this year.

Not in the first round but as early as the 2nd if the guy is really good.

Also I used to want the Bills to add a bruising back but now I'd like to see them get a 3-down back who combines the best traits of Freddy and CJ.

That Alabama back last night was big AND fast.

I am in this camp, but I think Fred Jackson has another year at nearly the same level this year - notice he didn't drop off later in the season and CJ was still able to get the rock many times.

A 3rd down bruising back would be great if we had the OL to clear the path ahead of him. Frank Summers did not work out like we could have hoped because Jackson doesn't need him and CJ doesn't have the vision to read off of the FB and it slows him way down.

I see Dez.

Best player in the draft, don't think he'll last to 9...

A lot of what I have been reading has Watkins to TB at 7. I think that if Watkins and Mack are off the board the Bills should trade down. There's a bunch of guys that they could get their hands on in the middle to late 1st.

A lot of what I have been reading has Watkins to TB at 7. I think that if Watkins and Mack are off the board the Bills should trade down. There's a bunch of guys that they could get their hands on in the middle to late 1st.

Okay.

So we're saying 3-4 QBs, Clowney, and Watkins before the Bills pick?

With Vincent Jackson, a healthy Mike Williams, a healthy Doug Martin, and Watkins, you're giving Glennon a lot of nice weapons.

TB, a new coach that is a defensive dude, a high profile DC. I think Frazier will try to pull some strings here seeing he has history with early WR's and Lovie Smith will likely agree.

Okay.

So we're saying 3-4 QBs, Clowney, and Watkins before the Bills pick?

That's what I think. I think that 3 QBs, Clowney, Mack, Watkins and Matthews are all off the board by the time that the Bills pick. If I had to guess at the other guy off the board I would say Barr. I am assuming that Hundley stays in school. Something like this:

Hou- Bridgewater

Cle (from STL) - Manziel

Jax - Bortles

STL (from Cle) - Matthews

Oak - Clowney

ATL - Mack

TB - Watkins

Minn - Barr