OSU - Clemson Orange Bowl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watching bowl game I really like Hyde what are your thoughts? Reminds me a little bit of Lacy.

I am a Buckeyes fan so I am biased but he is a stud. He is a lot like Lacy and will be a good pro. I am assuming that he will be one of the 1st couple of RBs off the board. This probably means that he won't last until our pick in the 3rd which is as early as I think it could be before the Bills take an RB.

Hide the RB where? In the backfield? In the end zone? Is this like I spy?

Shirley, I must be serious. I would like to get Hyde if he slipped to the 3rd or we had a way to get him with a 2nd 2nd. It won't happen, though.

I hope the player everyone watches tonight is Jeff Heuerman. He is a player like Aaron Hernandez and will likely be a 2nd rounder in 2015, if not first. Don't forget Meyer coached Hernandez, too.

watching bowl game I really like Hyde what are your thoughts? Reminds me a little bit of Lacy.

OP, can you change the topic name to Clemson-Ohio State Live Game Thread?

There are probably a lot of people watching this game and there are a lot of prospects of interest in this game.

It would be a good heads-up for a lot of posters here.

Thanks.

see below, and how to.

OP, can you change the topic name to Clemson-Ohio State Live Game Thread?

There are probably a lot of people watching this game and there are a lot of prospects of interest in this game.

It would be a good heads-up for a lot of posters here.

Thanks.

Click on your original post, it will say edit and use full editor. In full editor you will be able to change the Thread Title.

For tags I suggest SJBF is bossy. and he better know I am kidding.

Edited by jboyst62

I think it is highly likely that they take a RB in he first 4 rounds. CJ going into a contract year, Freddy isn't getting any younger. If we don't prepare now we might have a running game as weak as the Giants or the Steelers in a couple years, two teams that had strong running games but deteriorated due to age and injuries.

Edited by bills1960

see below, and how to.

Click on your original post, it will say edit and use full editor. In full editor you will be able to change the Thread Title.

For tags I suggest SJBF is bossy. and he better know I am kidding.

Even if you weren't, what am I gonna do about it?

Oh that's right.

I can make lavender jokes!

Talking about HYde not game no reason to change topic

It is time for the Bills to find a power back spillar is a 3rd down back not a every down back. Bills need to find a every down back in this draft with jackson #2 and spiller 3rd down

One of my bold predictions a few weeks ago was that we trade Spiller, and draft a feature between-the-tackles back.