[closed]Going into offseason with unproven coach and Qb

JohninMinn.

"Flutie", he says. Sheesh.

Anyways, Marrone and Manuel very well may be busts.

Good amount of young talent around on this team, though - and Pettine is proving he's a great coordinator.

We'll see next year, Marrone's fate is likely tied to Manuel anyways. I don't love Manuel's odds based on what we've seen so far, but it's also too early to give up on him.

What if...what if...what if...

What if the Bills had given up on OJ Simpson whose total yards (rushing and receiving) the first four seasons are almost identical to CJ Spillers (Spiller avg a yard more per carry)????

What if the Bills had cut Eric Moulds, whose first two seasons were less productive than TJ Grahams???

What if we would have fired Marv Levy who was 6-10 in his first 16 games as a Bills coach????

What if......what if....what frickn' if.

If you are a fan that doesn't have faith in the Bills front office after one frickn season with 3 QB's, lost man games at RB, WR, and CB and learning a new system, then there are plenty of other teams you can root for. Clevelands bandwagon i"m sure has room. They are looking for a new HC,,,,right up your alley.

I'm not trying to pick on the OP, cuz it's not really about his post. But I'm really tired of the negative prognosticators that think the Bills should fire their entire front office, coaching staff, and cut all of the veteran players and rookies who we are trying to grow with.

I'm not saying Marrone is the ultimate answer. But it's WAYYYYYYYYY to early to tell he isn't. Same with Manuel.

Instead of having no patience with players and coaches in their FIRST FRICKN' YEAR, how about we draft talented players and sign FA's to surround our players and coaches with talent so that we can do better? I think the Bills first draft last year under Russ Brandon with Marrone and Whaley was an OK one. Don'tcha think? Manuel, Kiko, Woods, and Goodwin all look promising.

It's like all of the negative nellies have played the 2014 season out in their minds already and are calling for heads to roll.

How about we enjoy the SPORT OF football with our FOOTBALL TEAM that we love, root for them, and have faith in the talent we have.

Believe me, if the Bills are still 6-10 after the gun sounds next year we'll have plenty of time to call for everyone's heads and be negative.

For now, I feel faith is in order. History has shown that patience is prudent. I'm not one to argue.

Edited by dezertbill

We have to stick with both because they are major investments. What if both are busts? Another huge setback on road to just a stinkin playoff game. Never should have benched Flutie in Nashville.

Huh? :huh:

What if......what if....what frickn' if.

It's like all of the negative nellies have played the 2014 season out in their minds already and are calling for heads to roll.

It's the thin-skinned, anger-filled posts like yours that I use as a barometer to measure overall fan sentiment regarding Marrone, Manuel and the future of the Buffalo Bills.

Doug Marrone had little experience before CHEAP Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson hired him. Yup, it was CHEAP Ralph to hire .500 Syracuse University football coach Doug Marrone.

It's not a numbers judgement. It's just watching how both Marrone and Manuel are really clueless a large majority of the game.

Worse, EJ Manuel IS INJURY PRONE!

:death: