Yesterdays win and what it may mean

billsfan_34

hopefully what it may mean as next season from day one of training camp the mindset will be on winning of making playoffs with nothing else excepted. This team played in a division that was clearly up for grabs, two teams ahead of them who they are superior to and the leader if not arguably their equal very close. This team better than the Dolphins , better than the Jets got to believe guys in the dressing room looking at this season one of lost opportunity and the lesson learned will be very much more so next year the team we all have been hoping for. Nothing worse than being behind those you know deep in your heart you better than, if this is not supreme motivation, what is .

hopefully what it may mean as next season from day one of training camp the mindset will be on winning of making playoffs with nothing else excepted. This team played in a division that was clearly up for grabs, two teams ahead of them who they are superior to and the leader if not arguably their equal very close. This team better than the Dolphins , better than the Jets got to believe guys in the dressing room looking at this season one of lost opportunity and the lesson learned will be very much more so next year the team we all have been hoping for. Nothing worse than being behind those you know deep in your heart you better than, if this is not supreme motivation, what is .

I have a feeling they will build on this year and tell each other it would have gone differently if EJ didn't get hurt in the Cleveland game. I trule believe this too. Do I think EJ would have been awesome? Not yet, but I do think he would have continued to progress and we would have beaten the Browns and KC, and maybe Pitt as he was so rusty in that game when he came back. Of they focus on improving the QB play and that includes enhancing the OL and adding a couple big targets, I do think there is huge reason for this team to expect a playoff berth next year. Oh, and sign Byrd. :)