(OT) Rambo IV

Rico

Oh Boy :D

Stallone Promises Fans a 'Rambo IV'

Sylvester Stallone has promised fans of his Rambo franchise they can expect another installment of the all-action series - even though he's nearly 60. Stallone, who is currently 58 years old, is holding talks with movie bosses about resurrecting the 80s blockbusters, which centered on a violent, disillusioned Vietnam veteran. He says, "We're in the kitchen and we're cooking. I've had meetings about this and it looks good. We'll see what we come up with."

Not to mention that extraordinarily realistic helicopter-tank head-on collision.  :D

211123[/snapback]

Great, now I'm going to have to rent it.

I need tips on how to fire a M-60 one handed...hit everything I aim at...while the feed belt is wrapped around my forearm, but never seems to reduce in size as I off a couple thousaqnd rounds. Technology rocks!

I'm off to netflix, anybody need anything?

Didn't he help the Afgahnies (?) in III. Way to go schlepprock.

...the havoc the man can reek with exploding arrows.

211118[/snapback]

Schwarzenegger used an exploding arrow or two in Predator as well.

Face it, the 80s were as good a decade for movies as we'll ever get. Exploding arrows and a time traveling delorean - that's what I'm talking about.

Don't underestimate the effectiveness of South Pacific islanders.  The Fiji Scouts in WWII were tough mothers...

211125[/snapback]

British army still recruits Fijians. A larger than normal proportion used to end up in the SAS. Tough bastards.

But a fourth installment of Rambo.....oh dear, oh dear, the tripe got old very quickly (liked the first movie, largely because Dennehy makes a great, arrogant bad guy). Laughable (in a not funny way) nonsense........