You Asked! DraftTek Consensus Mock Draft CMD 6

Astrobot

You made the Bills' positional needs known in this poll, I submitted them, and the computer gave us this draft as the result. It's 4 rounds. What do you think? On the right are always 2 other names that popped up; do you prefer the alternative more than the actual pick?

I'm interested what TBD thinks of the Round 4 pick in particular. That fell to us because other teams weren't picking that position, and he was too high a value to pass up. Does a later pick interest you more? His explosion factor is top 5 at his position, and he falls there because he's never been a receiver in that offense.

Astro

I wouldn't draft a RB that high, can get good quality back late or UDFA

if we draft that high hopefully we trade back for a TE, unless Manziel or Bortles are there of course.

Not a big fan of this CMD. I know there is a popular sentiment about drafting another QB, but we have QBs on the roster and many needs elsewhere. I think I read somewhere that Doug Whaley isn't planning on doing a whole lot in free agency, so We have to use our draft picks wisely.

Not a big fan of this CMD. I know there is a popular sentiment about drafting another QB, but we have QBs on the roster and many needs elsewhere. I think I read somewhere that Doug Whaley isn't planning on doing a whole lot in free agency, so We have to use our draft picks wisely.

Last I checked we had every position on the roster.

Agreed, although if a guy like Boyd does fall to the 3rd round (IMO) you have to think long and hard about passing him up.

Or hope someone wants to trade up. I would like to see some trades this year, so we can maybe pick up an extra defender or two.