Stevie Johnson: stay or go

The Big Cat

Another hash to settle  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills sever ties with Stevie? (cut/trade)

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, way to exploit the guy's tragedy to cherry pick a completely irrelevant point.

It's 100% revelant. You & your groupies are on a crusade to run a man you don't know out of Buffalo. You question his professionalism & the man plays a game a day after his mother (who was only 48) passed away. He has embraced the city & the team and had an unmatched 3 years of production not exactly with Jim Kelly throwing him the ball.

Any mistake by Stevie, you are ready to pounce. It almost seems personal & definitely comes across as very petty. Johnson has made some mistakes but anyone who questions his heart is a fool.

Alright, for the sake of common sense....please explain to me why cutting Stevie Johnson would make any sense at all? He's our best receiver regardless of if he's had drops or fumbles. Give him a break already, the hate for him is getting old and it's honestly just ridiculous. Who can step up in his place? TJ Grahm? Marquise Goodwin? or wait better yet Marcus Easley? He leads the team in catches, yards and receiving TD's. He also has 33 first down catches.

It's 100% revelant. You & your groupies are on a crusade to run a man you don't know out of Buffalo. You question his professionalism & the man plays a game a day after his mother (who was only 48) passed away. He has embraced the city & the team and had an unmatched 3 years of production not exactly with Jim Kelly throwing him the ball.

Any mistake by Stevie, you are ready to pounce. It almost seems personal & definitely comes across as very petty. Johnson has made some mistakes but anyone who questions his heart is a fool.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't recall questioning his heart. Ever. And I sure as hell wasn't the one who brought up his mom.

Alright, for the sake of common sense....please explain to me why cutting Stevie Johnson would make any sense at all? He's our best receiver regardless of if he's had drops or fumbles. Give him a break already, the hate for him is getting old and it's honestly just ridiculous. Who can step up in his place? TJ Grahm? Marquise Goodwin? or wait better yet Marcus Easley? He leads the team in catches, yards and receiving TD's. He also has 33 first down catches.

Team didn't exactly look lost without him today.