Just my thoughts

I made it through another day, month, year without my husband. Yesterday was 14 years since he was taken away. Sometimes I just have to put the words down on paper. He was such a wonderful, kind man. I work with several butts and this time of the year is extremely hard.

So if someone is quite and does not want to participate in the Holly Jolly of the season - let them be. You know not how they might be suffering in silence and prefer to be left alone.

I relate as it will be four years after forty together. This time of year with all the (happy happy ) joy is hard . I wish some people who should know better, would just let me try to work through it. If I desire your help and want to be around your cheerfulness,I will ask.

Any time we lose someone dear to us and we no longer have the opportunity to look forward to another day and adventure with them then we must be thankful for every day we have already spent. Words will not express the emotions that any one would desire when they have emotions and a space that is blank and needing definition. Live each day forward embracing the past and the opportunities we have all shared. Don't lose those moments and carry them as a new path is made.

I am sorry for your loss and I hope everyone can feel how beautiful and amazing this world is underneath it all.