CJ Spillers run

At this point I don't even know if you're serious.

The flag was definitely on Eric Wood.

serious. Go back and watch. He and Jackson are wide open on those dump off routes many times and he chose SJ13 or others in traffic then make the progression of reads to see the targets. This is more to do with EJ then TJ

serious. Go back and watch. He and Jackson are wide open on those dump off routes many times and he chose SJ13 or others in traffic then make the progression of reads to see the targets. This is more to do with EJ then TJ

Don't give me any "it's because he got concussed crap,"Trent Edwards NEVER got over this. What have we seen to indicate EJ will?

Spiller only averages 5 ypc for his career. He sucks.

Come on. You're seriously going to cherry pick that stat as if the guy has been consistently productive?

Don't give me any "it's because he got concussed crap,"Trent Edwards NEVER got over this. What have we seen to indicate EJ will?

because he attempts to make the reads and doesn't settle his feet makes me believe that he needs more time and coaching. He doesn't look across the field, which is why Woods, Graham, and Chandler do not get the ball efficiently. He throws to Chandler over the middle and on the seam. Not at the hashes. I can maybe think if a few times he has placed the ball on the outside shoulder of a WR that was not under thrown.

Come on. You're seriously going to cherry pick that stat as if the guy has been consistently productive?

Yup. If you can't figure out how to properly use a guy who got 1,200 + yards averaging 6 ypc and over 10 yards a catch as rb, that's on the OC. What do you think Sean Payton could be doing with Spiller instead of slow Mark Ingram?

Yup. If you can't figure out how to properly use a guy who got 1,200 + yards averaging 6 ypc and over 10 yards a catch as rb, that's on the OC. What do you think Sean Payton could be doing with Spiller instead of slow Mark Ingram?

The same Sean Payton that has a Super Bowl-winning, first-ballot HOF'er chucking it around?

And you didn't address my question. Has CJ been consistently productive throughout his career?

because he attempts to make the reads and doesn't settle his feet makes me believe that he needs more time and coaching. He doesn't look across the field, which is why Woods, Graham, and Chandler do not get the ball efficiently. He throws to Chandler over the middle and on the seam. Not at the hashes. I can maybe think if a few times he has placed the ball on the outside shoulder of a WR that was not under thrown.

And Trent did none of these things? I see a lot of Trent in EJ.

Like late, defenses-have-figured-this-****-out, I'm-about-to-be-cut Trent.