How on earth did we ever beat Carolina?

The last two weeks we have lost to the Falcons and Bucs, two of the worst teams in the league (at least record wise). How did we ever beat a 9-3 Carolina team that is on an 8 game winning streak??

The Bills had a secret weapon early in the season........hope in a new coaching staff.

There was a big penalty at the end of the game to help the bills get in position and nullify an interception by Panthers defense. Panthers also went into the game with injuries to their secondary and ended up losing a couple more players during the game

I'm still not impressed by Carolina though who also lost at Arizona 22-6 and hv had a fairly easy schedule

The Bills are at least competitive at home but somehow look completely lost and terrified on the road

Edited by Max997

You can do this for every team. How did the Browns beat the Bengals?

Yea true but still I feel like this Bills team cant beat anybody and somehow we still have a few wins over teams with winning records and/or chasing playoff spots. Makes me think we have more talent than we think and that a competent QB and better coaching could make us a playoff team, even though it seems like every year around this time I say this.