Fading to grey

Adam

Didn't the Bible predict this? 

210677[/snapback]

Really? I predict I'll wear blue jeans next week.

Opposing values wasn't a foresight back then and it ain't a new concept to the 2000s either.

It's a book of fiction, history, rebel politics, love, war, archaeology, big-issue morality, rape, murder, prostitution, death, death, death, death, death.

Part of the Islamics' problem is that they have a really good system, via religion, of bringing up past time-out-of-mind political abuses against themselves.

I just dont see anything that stands out as good or evil anymore- some people see something one way, yet so many see it another.

It might sound weird, but its too true.

210646[/snapback]

Maybe I can help......

It is "evil" to fly planes into buildings and kill innocent people.

It is "good" to kill those that would do so.

Good start?

Maybe I can help......

It is "evil" to fly planes into buildings and kill innocent people.

It is "good" to kill those that would do so.

Good start?

212262[/snapback]

WRONG.

It is "evil" to "oppress" people so that they "need" to fly planes into buildings in order to "express themselves".

It is "good" to realize that the U.S. is the cause of all "evil" today and the root of all this "oppression".

WRONG.

It is "evil" to "oppress" people so that they "need" to fly planes into buildings in order to "express themselves".

It is "good" to realize that the U.S. is the cause of all "evil" today and the root of all this "oppression".

212270[/snapback]

Gotcha! Sorry, just trying to help. :devil:

WRONG.

212270[/snapback]

Richard Gere?

WRONG.

212270[/snapback]

How did the United States directly oppress the individuals that "needed" to fly planes into buildings killing over 2,000 innocent people "in order to express themselves?"