2. 2. CAR/YDS - YPC - RTD - FUM - CAT/RYDS - RecTD's

• 100/466 - 4.66 - 1 - 3 - 23/171 - 1
    • 33/78 - 2.36 - 0 - 0 - 13/52 - 0
    • 115/511 - 4.4 - 5 - 3 - 16/101 - 1
    • 106/552 - 5.2 - 3 - 0 - 14/73 - 1
    • 121/544 - 4.5 - 3 - 4 - 22/224 - 0
    • 127/457 - 3.6 - 4 - 0 - 7/68 - 0
    • 155/598 - 3.9 - 7 - 0 - 11/91 - 0

I took the first 6 games started of every player used and compiled stats in game logs to make this list. ESPN.com and NFL.com were used and only games listed as starting were used. Clearly, one of the QB's is going to be Manuel. Suspend disbelief or prior knowledge if you already know the answer.

Hints:

2 of 6 QB's are no longer in the league.

All of the RB's are currently in the league.

The answers to who the QB's are:

QB's:

Dalton

Culpepper

Manuel

Rivers

Pennington

Sanchez

The answers to who the RB's are:

Fred Jackson

CJ Spiller

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Frank Gore

Marshawn Lynch

Willis McGahee

I can do WR's if you'd like. Having TJ Graham, Goodwin, Woods, SJ13 and maybe 5 other WR's in the mix would be interesting. It does take a lot of time, though.

The raw info can be found here: http://pastebin.com/TVv4D6zm

Reason for this post:

To bring some grounding to the players we have on our roster. Sure, Dalton really lit things up in his rookie year but Manuel is beating him in all stats except comp%. You (or I) can tab up any other QB ya'll would like in comparison.

Edited by jboyst62

Pennington/Gore I ended up with. Great combo if only Chad wasn't a piece of glass.

Ironic isn't it. I ended up thinking of him earlier in the week when wondering what QB's stats would be similar to EJ's. EJ has been a piece of glass just like Pennington but Pennington really did put up a solid set of stats at many points of his career

I looked at the total stats of Gore vs. Spiller and it was amazing to see the similarities, as well. Gore had streaks of brilliance and lights out followed by injury and ho-hum-edness.

edit: Glad to see Mrs Sanchez is a member here and voted!

Edited by jboyst62

great idea for a thread, put up more if youve got the time!

( rivers / cj2k )

cj2k is up there.misunderstood what you were saying

Anyone you'd like to see up there?

I can't believe Spiller got a vote, and Sanchez got another vote. They do realize that was 5 TD's to 10 INT's in his first 6 games.

Edited by jboyst62

Anyone you'd like to see up there?

I can't believe Spiller got a vote, and Sanchez got another vote. They do realize that was 5 TD's to 10 INT's in his first 6 games.

i meant doing something similar for bills at other positions ( LB, CB, WR, etc ) alongside other players at their position around the league.

Pennington McGahee?!?! I need to go wash my mouth out!!!

I love the idea of this post though. I feel way to many people only watch the Bills. They have no idea what other teams struggles are and it causes them to be overly negative towards the Bills and their players.

Edited by section122

I got Rivers/Gore. I like it.

Although I knew which one was Manuel, I still enjoyed this. It brings perspective to the table which I think some fans lack. They get the highlights from ESPN/NFLN and don't ever get a real look at other teams and how their teams may struggle.

What do you mean it takes alot of time....your a farmer, you have all kinds of time. :w00t:

I took the first 6 games started of every player used and compiled stats in game logs to make this list. ESPN.com and NFL.com were used and only games listed as starting were used. Clearly, one of the QB's is going to be Manuel. Suspend disbelief or prior knowledge if you already know the answer.

HintsW

:

2 of 6 QB's are no longer in the league.

All of the RB's are currently in the league.

The answers to who the QB's are:

QB's:

Dalton

Culpepper

Manuel

Rivers

Pennington

Sanchez

The answers to who the RB's are:

Fred Jackson

CJ Spiller

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Frank Gore

Marshawn Lynch

Willis McGahee

I can do WR's if you'd like. Having TJ Graham, Goodwin, Woods, SJ13 and maybe 5 other WR's in the mix would be interesting. It does take a lot of time, though.

The raw info can be found here: http://pastebin.com/TVv4D6zm

Reason for this post:

To bring some grounding to the players we have on our roster. Sure, Dalton really lit things up in his rookie year but Manuel is beating him in all stats except comp%. You (or I) can tab up any other QB ya'll would like in comparison.